MionixLabs - NAOS QG First Smart Mouse?

krep

But that's my point. Mionix isn't known to be a "gimmick" brand. They have well built mice and this just makes them look like another Razor knock off.

I guess I just expect better of them.

I see. I thought you meant the gimmick wasn't going to sell.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

love the dual post yeah!!!!

how about you post a link to the other post before claiming its a repost.... I search the forum and didn't see anything. considering the kickstarter is only a day old.

Thanks for contributing to the comunity.

I see. I thought you meant the gimmick wasn't going to sell.

Oh it'll sell, we just don't know how much. There are three groups of people I'd see buying this;

1. People genuinely interested in seeing how they react to certain video games and the content being exposed to them

2. Kids who think it's "cool" or were coerced into it by someone either intentionally or unintentionally(Youtubers, Internet goers)

3. People doing case studies on exactly this to show how certain groups of people that have X, Y, or Z background react to A, B, or C scenario.

But to the general market? I don't think it'll sell well. I'm glad they are trying something new in an aging market, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind..

Complete waste of R&D. Someone at Mionix most love being paid hourly to develop this, not like it was his/her call to go forward with it.

If this could be implemented into games that would be amazing.

taking horror games to the next level

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

I love my naos 8200, I have massive hands and it fits me perfect.

This is a neat idea but idk if it'll catch on.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

• 3 weeks later...

mionix updated on there kickstarter page that they will have a prototype at CES

The NAOS QG development is making great progress! We have decided to give first hands-on to our backers, press, partners and friends at upcoming CES 2015 in Las Vegas.

We will bring a couple of early prototypes to THE MIRAGE and demo Quantified Gaming with different games and applications. Don't miss out if you are at CES!

it would be cool if @Slick checks it out

Its all about those volumetric clouds

mionix updated on there kickstarter page that they will have a prototype at CES

it would be cool if @Slick checks it out

A little bird told me this might be happening