LTT Minecraftserver up and running (UNOFFICIAL)

CognitiveZebra

Hi i saw a post somewhere here on the forums about a LTT minecraft server but I can't find it herp

So I'm posting a new  post

My friend and I have been setting up a bukkit server for a little while now and thought it would be nice if it colud become the official LTT-Server

We need a little of your help though, at first with playtesting, but if it becomes popular we need someone with knowledge in bukkit and mySQL to host it somewhere else.

Info about the server

• Essentials
  • Permissions
  • Towny
  • ChestShop
  • McMMO
  • CoreProtect
  • Worldguard
  • Dynmap
  • Spleef
  • Mobarena

Info about spawn:

- Custom-made nature.
- Several houses in different sizes, all of them are furnished!
- A big castle with it's own dungeon.
- A complete tunnle system underground, all connected.
- Hidden traps, quests and alot more!
- A complete shop with items using ChestShop
- A VIP House for those future VIP ranks.
- And alot more! Spend hours in exploring this area and learn it secrets.

Anyways here is the IP. come and say hi :)

LinustechtipsMC.no-ip.biz

(Link to dynmap http://LinustechtipsMC.no-ip.biz:8123)

Id only play if I was given builder status. Its hard to play MC after being a builder for a server. Ended up building a mansion/bridge/castle/town...then SOMEONE turned my castle into a lava fountain and the server crashed and wouldnt load again because of the sheer amount of lava.

Yea....

Id only play if I was given builder status. Its hard to play MC after being a builder for a server. Ended up building a mansion/bridge/castle/town...then SOMEONE turned my castle into a lava fountain and the server crashed and wouldnt load again because of the sheer amount of lava.

Yea....

Had the same thing happen to me once...twice... I've learned not to admin on a server where the owner is 14 years old, but extremely immature and just outright stupid in ever aspect. Now, about the server, how long does this "custom nature" extend out to?

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Had the same thing happen to me once...twice... I've learned not to admin on a server where the owner is 14 years old, but extremely immature and just outright stupid in ever aspect.

Yup. Younger owners are stupid. It was actually Jae who laved my castle though. The owner kept restarting and Jae and I did a lot of spawn re-builds due to server resets.

Had the same thing happen to me once...twice... I've learned not to admin on a server where the owner is 14 years old, but extremely immature and just outright stupid in ever aspect. Now, about the server, how long does this "custom nature" extend out to?

Just around spawn, about 100 blocks or so some lakes and stuff.

Yea....

With Builder do you mean creative? There is no creative staus ATM, but townt protects everything inside the town

great server with great people! (henrikrye is my mc name)

With Builder do you mean creative? There is no creative staus ATM, but townt protects everything inside the town

Builders have some admin power and are mainly in creative mode for the purpose od building nw structures and towns. It was a plugin but im not sure which one.

Builders on the server I was on built and expanded spawns and made other structures. before I got builder status I was building a mining tower that was down to bedrock and up to the height limit. I might play on your server anyway though.

The whole builder thing seems very counter-community. 

Towns and all that should be built by the community, I wouldn't have a reason to play if everything was built already. Just sounds boring.

Otherwise the server seems nice, will check it out later! And I love Towny!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

The whole builder thing seems very counter-community.

Towns and all that should be built by the community, I wouldn't have a reason to play if everything was built already. Just sounds boring.

Otherwise the server seems nice, will check it out later! And I love Towny!

Thats a really good point. Probably the reason the server I used to play crashed and burned.

I like the server pretty fun

-LtScooby Mayor of EAville

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

I use my sisters account: bridgeyboo1 . I will see about getting on the server sometime soon.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

This server is way too laggy for me and I can barely play

-Mayor of EAville

I quit the server  :(

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

aw man, why towny. Residence is SO VASTLY superior.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

aw man, why towny. Residence is SO VASTLY superior.

I've never heard of residence, checking it out

I've found tons of emerald, more than ever... then I walk for an eternity to get to a Swamp and there's no Slimes spawning ... :'(

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Where is the server located?

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Where is the server located?

afaik, the moon. over 500ms ping for me...

Its just being hosted on the owners personal rig.

Sweden.

Server hasn't been working for a while?

is the server 24/7 if so i will visit some time my name is jellejas or daniel13306

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler