how do i put music on my flash drive

Dylan lol

i just bought a sandisk flash drive so how do i put the music under "Dylan - Downloads - Dylan's Music (folder)" onto my flash drive to transfer to another computer?

You just drag the folder with the music to the flash drive. It's litteraly drag and drop.

You can also copy/paste the folder onto the flash drive. Just highlight the folder → right click it → Click ´Copy´. The in the flash drive you right click and click ´Paste´ 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Drag the files?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

select the music files, right click them, select copy, go to your flash drive, right click, click paste.

or drag them to the flash drive.

troll post?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Drag and drop

Troll post?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

why would it be a troll post idk how the fuck this works

1ep4lh.jpg

so i just paste 1700 songs right here, or do i put it in the sandisksecureacceessv2.0 folder

oh i think i got it, just copy my music folder with 1700 songs and paste it into J: ?

oh i think i got it, just copy my music folder with 1700 songs and paste it into J: ?

Yep, you just copy the folder into onto the flash drive.

You don't need to folder and the .exe file to transfer anything to the flash drive.

The reason why people think it's a troll question, is becuase it's a pretty basic operation to do on a computer.

But if you didn't know, you didn't know. It's by no means a dumb question.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes