ENDED: The ✘ Giveaway III! This Week: Deadlight

Bleedman0xx
Go to solution Solved by ricepeas,

Good Luck ^_^

post-20169-0-92994200-1371120470.png

The ✘ Giveaway III is now over! The winner is: ricepeas - Congratulations!

This week; it's the "Deadlight" Giveaway!

post-20169-0-40224500-1371120627.jpg

The world has ended. There is no hope. No new beginning. Only the survivors. DEADLIGHT follows the journey of Randall Wayne, a man searching for his family across Seattle during the aftermath of a 1980s event that has decimated life on earth. This visually stunning Cinematic Survival Platformer will challenge you to run, jump, climb, and struggle for your life as you look for answers and the ones you love.

On with the show!

The winner of this week's giveaway will receive a free Steam key of Deadlight. So enter now 'cause it won't last long!

To the Reader:

• DO NOT post if you simply just want to thank me for my giveaways. If you'd like to show your support for my giveaways then simply click the "Like This" button on this post below. Please don't post if you don't intend to enter the giveaway as it will hurt the chances of others who enter.
  • Just as always, I encourage you to post something that will make this thread an interesting one. You may post funny pictures, jokes or anything that comes to mind. This is not a requirement, instead it's simply to keep the thread interesting.

How to Enter:

• All you have to do is post in this thread (provided you meet the requirements below) and you're in!

How to Win:

• The winner will be chosen completely at random. Bring your good-luck charm!

Forum Prerequisites: (Based on Steam price.)

Disqualifications:

• Multiple posts. (You may only post once in this giveaway. Anyone with more than one post will automatically be disqualified.)

This week's giveaway will last 15 hours from the date of this post.

If any of the above has confused you, please don't hesitate to PM me and I will try to explain it the best way I can. Do not post your questions/concerns in this thread.   :)

Good luck!

I'll just dive right into this one

wut-25969.jpg

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Good Luck everyone! This games mine though :P

My birthday is on the 15 and there are 15 hours to this giveaway, i think he is hinting at something guys :D I might win ;)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Sounds like an interesting game. I'm in!

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

:)

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Good Morning!!

The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it. - Anatole France

Count me in please! :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

I love the pictures in this thread. Great idea to keep it interesting.

*This is an entry, btw*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Awesome I meet the requirements now

I don't normally post on forums, but when I do... that was it.

If my math was right I should be able to enter. *entry*