A lot of spam...

assmn135423

I just entered here for the first time and all I saw was spam from some girls with phone numbers etc, is it always like this? Also, if this shouldn't be here tell me please.

The only thing we can do is report him and pray they ban him ASAP.

Edit: no it's not normal.

No this is the first spammer that haven't been ban by the mods so far. Let's just wait maybe they're asleep. xD Welcome to the forum @ToniCodrea.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

It's not always like this. Mods seem to be asleep and the spam bot seems to be an actual person.

It should not be here and I don't know why the mods are not deleting it. Maybe they are all offline?

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

It's not normally like this. Just no mods online to remove it by the looks of things. Normally they're very quick with removing them. 

This should be in the Off Topic section (: 

Also, Welcome to the forum! Don't be put off by the spam at the moment, it'll be cleared up eventually. 

It's not usually like this. Don't worry, the issue will probably be resolved shortly.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Welcome to the forum. 

Hopefully the mods get on to this ASAP!!

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

Thanks for all the kindness you all :) I look forward to posting here more, let's hope the buy gets banned! 

Thanks for all the kindness you all :) I look forward to posting here more, let's hope the buy gets banned! 

Oh he will. Usually it's pretty clean :P

May your stay be long and pleasant

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Are they all sleeping?

Or do we need EU-mods for different timezones?

Are they all sleeping?

Or do we need EU-mods for different timezones?

Well, they should take care of that, I live in Romania so it's 3PM atm, they should get international mods.

Luke did say to post "various things" on his twitter. I guess whoever this person is took the advice too far.