Which Power Supply should I get for my P.C.? (for gaming).

mst646

I really don't care much about synthetics at all to be honest. I rather real world performance that I can use like Boot up speed, game load time reduction, Steam boot up, CCC center boot up time, etc. If Steam just as one example boots up in a millisecond faster on the Brand X SSD vs Brand Y SSD it does not matter to me at all cause it's still perceptively the same speed ... FAST !

boot up pff no game load tie your ssd is not good steam same and miliseconds think think dont try to be rightseconds and just less lag

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

This is a whole new level of low, common guys answer the help the op with the question, drop the ssd fight. And if you really wanted to have a disagreement/discussion over the performance and reliability of the v300 go make a new thread. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I really don't care much about synthetics at all to be honest. I rather real world performance that I can use like Boot up speed, game load time reduction, Steam boot up, CCC center boot up time, etc. If Steam just as one example boots up in a millisecond faster on the Brand X SSD vs Brand Y SSD it does not matter to me at all cause it's still perceptively the same speed ... FAST !

what about reliability

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

This is a whole new level of low, common guys answer the help the op with the question, drop the ssd fight. And if you really wanted to have a disagreement/discussion over the performance and reliability of the v300 go make a new thread. 

I wasn't involved. @I/O just came in and decided to FUCK. SHIT. UP. This is why he deserves the ban hammer.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I wasn't involved. @I/O just came in and decided to FUCK. SHIT. UP. This is why he deserves the ban hammer.

this is why i am here

Don't feed the XXXX

me i am the troll, shithead you have the worst rep of anyone on the forum and have had to have hundreds of posts removed i am surpirsed they have not banned you yet

I don't see why OP should throw away a perfectly good SSD just cause a few forum members say he should. Reuse the SSD OP in your build like you want and be done with it instead of throwing money way IMHO.

me i am the troll, shithead you have the worst rep of anyone on the forum and have had to have hundreds of posts removed i am surpirsed they have not banned you yet

Same here. He was here for less than half a year.

I don't see why OP should throw away a perfectly good SSD just cause a few forum members say he should.

YOU KNOW WHAT? LEAVE. Just leave. Nobody wants you here.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I don't see why OP should throw away a perfectly good SSD just cause a few forum members say he should.

he wont we are just saying that it is not a good idea to buy

Same here. He was here for less than half a year.

YOU KNOW WHAT? LEAVE. Just leave. Nobody wants you here.

yes this

I don't see why OP should throw away a perfectly good SSD just cause a few forum members say he should. Reuse the SSD OP in your build like you want and be done with it instead of throwing money way IMHO.

lol perfectly good. It's absolute junk. And at the very least he should get an mx100. Do you have window 8?

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

lol perfectly good. It's absolute junk. And at the very least he should get an mx100. Do you have window 8?

this is why I/O this is why

I don't see how it's junk. It was never said to be junk by anyone that knows what they are talking about or actually use the SSD. As stated it boots Windows in the same time as Samsung EVO so it's not crap it's fast. Yes I am on Windows 8.1 right now since i upgraded to the V300 SSD.

I don't see how it's junk. It was never said to be junk by anyone that knows what they are talking about or actually use the SSD. As stated it boots Windows in the same time as Samsung EVO so it's not crap it's fast. Yes I am on Windows 8.1 right now since i upgraded to the V300 SSD.

Dude, don't be such a douche :/

it is the ssd no one buys for a reason now

Dude, don't be such a douche :/

this so much

this is why I/O this is why

I didn't even think about it until now.

That's why you boot time is just as fast as mine. I am pretty sure I could boot window 8.1 in like 8 seconds. I just built a rig with a wd 1tb blue that boots 8.1 in like 18 seconds. lol

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Seriously, the ssd now in it's current version is marginally better than hard drives. And much less reliable. 

That's why you boot time is just as fast as mine. I am pretty sure I could boot window 8.1 in like 8 seconds. I just built a rig with a wd 1tb blue that boots 8.1 in like 18 seconds. lol

yes if you cut down os he doesn't understand that which is why we have a name for people like him it is "SPECIAL"

I really don't think Windows 8.1 is that much faster than 7.

Seriously, the ssd now in it's current version is marginally better than hard drives. And much less reliable. 

this is why i/o is said it is really a idotic idea to raid 0 them

you are INCORRECT get it through your head

By no means can you say that. What in the name of fuck says that?

you are INCORRECT get it through your head

Yeah, they are not even close. lol 

*sigh* You don't win arguments by just throwing out 5th grade insults at people (not mentioning names...). Actually act like decent human beings and have a debate not a childish argument. At least @I/O isn't just all like "lol u suck im right lol faggot qq" and is trying to preach his beliefs like a mature person.

There are points for each SSD. The Kingston ones is for people who REALLY need a cheap build and can sacrifice that negligible performance increase from moving to a 840 EVO/PRO. For someone like me, I will pay the extra fee to get a Samsung drive, because I simply like them. That isn't the case for a lot of people though. A lot of people need those cheaper drives. 

Besides ladies, remember, cheaper SSD's make our nicer ones come down in price :D

Stop flopping on the ground like 3 years olds throwing fits and take this somewhere else.