New Case - Fractal Define Mini

MPX309

980367_10200615439620060_456896806_o.jpg

980712_10200615440700087_416039245_o.jpg

I actually enjoy cable management lol 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I have the same case and some trouble putting on the back side panel because of my bulk 24pin cable. Also the motherboard cutout was useless to me, because the mounting points for coolers on my motherboard were too low. I managed to mount my SSD on the bottom of the drive sled I have my HDD on.
I really like this case otherwise. I am going to take some pictures once I am home.

Yeah, could have done with an extra half inch or so behind the motherboard, and as u say the cut out for mounting CPU's is not big enough. . . better than my old case though :D . . cant wait to c urs

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Looks great, you should attach the other drive cage since it looks better and from my testing it doesn't even noticeably affect temperatures.

nice case man! how is that cpus 8 pin soo short tho :O

Oh no, it does actually reach without the extension,I just got the extension just incase, n ended up using it anyway  :)

Great build and good cable management too! :D

What card is that your running?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

7870 :) thanks

Here we go!

Album contains some more. http://imgur.com/a/EbAcJ

front:

DPcIDkV.jpg

the cables:

navjGch.jpg

How to HDD and SSD in one sled:

Install ssd on the bottom

HWlSGI2h.jpg

install HDD on top

QDGQzvLh.jpg

voila

Pq4jGchh.jpg

you can put this only in the bottom bays with all sleds populated.

That seagate SSHD is going into my laptop. here it is used purely as a model with the handsome WD800 Caviar.

I would enjoy a windowed sidepanel with this case.

@MPX309: Nice build. Looks like you've done a decent job with the cable management and it's nice to see aircoolers get some love too.

@UselessBread: nice build too! How are you finding the HX750. I know some complain about the fan noise, but others have no complaints at all. Going to pick up the same PSU for my upcoming build. 

Current build: Antec P180, Asus P8Z68 Pro, Intel i5-2500k, Asus GTX 570 2GB, Patriot 16GB 1600MHz, Corsair HX 650W.

New build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11270-video-editing-workstation-build/

@MPX309: Nice build. Looks like you've done a decent job with the cable management and it's nice to see aircoolers get some love too.

@UselessBread: nice build too! How are you finding the HX750. I know some complain about the fan noise, but others have no complaints at all. Going to pick up the same PSU for my upcoming build. 

I have no problem with that PSU. Quitest part in that system probably (not counting the SSD).

one thing that came to my mind is that the hx750 is kind of long, and because of that I can not populate the bottom fan location.

looking good =D this is nice to see cause its just not another FD R4/Rx build haha

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel