Zyzz

Robb Stark

What is this even?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I've never heard of him. He hasn't learned how to wear pants either so i doubt i'd be inspired

YauJ5Ez.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I've never heard of him. He hasn't learned how to wear pants either so i doubt i'd be inspired

Posted Image

I don't wear pants and I think I'm pretty inspirational!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I don't wear pants and I think I'm pretty inspirational!

Yes but you're special  :P And at least you're not doing the whole "shorts barely covering penis" thing.. It's terrible

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yes but you're special :P And at least you're not doing the whole "shorts barely covering penis" thing.. It's terrible

Yeah that is pretty terrible /s

Hail Sithis!

He was a kid that got bullied a lot so he started body building, used some substances he shouldn't have and got a heart attack in hes 20s. GG WP. Sorry but that's not inspirational for me.

Yeah I have friends who are fans of his. I mostly say mirin and fuaarrk when I'm mocking them though. I don't really get what's so inspirational about him, he did roids and coke then died in a sauna. Sure he was bullied then became loved but there are lots of other people who lived that life and didn't do cocaine or roids and lived.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

U MAD ?

He was a kid that got bullied a lot so he started body building, used some substances he shouldn't have and got a heart attack in hes 20s. GG WP. Sorry but that's not inspirational for me.

post-150325-0-93788300-1416387122.jpg

but them aesthetics tho !

Yeah I have friends who are fans of his. I mostly say mirin and fuaarrk when I'm mocking them though. I don't really get what's so inspirational about him, he did roids and coke then died in a sauna. Sure he was bullied then became loved but there are lots of other people who lived that life and didn't do cocaine or roids and lived.

U MAD ?

No, not really. Just saying he doesn't motivate me in any way, but hey, if a guy like that is what it takes to get the younger people to go out and exercise then I'm all in! As a former fatty I support ANYTHING that will get you motivated to loose weight and work on your physical look. Just no substances please, that's for weak people...

No, not really. Just saying he doesn't motivate me in any way, but hey, if a guy like that is what it takes to get the younger people to go out and exercise then I'm all in! As a former fatty I support ANYTHING that will get you motivated to loose weight and work on your physical look. Just no substances please, that's for weak people...

He didn't die from taking those substances tho ! he died from that balls deep action girls were all over him #realtalkz  B)​ 

but them aesthetics tho !

Mirin brah? FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Purely subjective but I'd much rather have an athletic build over being roided out.

Also, most women dislike the bodybuilder types.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Nope. 

Not even an attractive body. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Bullshit just take a look at this 

;)

Purely subjective but I'd much rather have an athletic build over being roided out.

Also, most women dislike the bodybuilder types.

Forever Mirin !!!!!!! 

Mirin brah? FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

post-150325-0-89018100-1416647066.jpg

Forever Mirin !!!!!!! 

Waiting for you to come out of the closet...

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I Robb of the House Stark, Lord of Winterfell, and warden of the North, sentence you to die.

Waiting for you to come out of the closet...

post-150325-0-56897900-1416649707.jpg

Uhmmm, how would I put this. If a man is not able to pull his pants up over his dick properly, I would not consider him a good source of inspiration. So no, just no. BTW he reminds me of the "douches" like Pauly D :D

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

As soon as people learn how muscle works, and that strength comes from the nervous system, the faster we can move on.

Bruce Lee was tiny but ripped, he is possibly the most powerful man per pound ever in history.

http://www.mikementzer.com/blee.html

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770