What do you want in Windows 10?

uhMayzedHD

I would love to test out 10 but I don't got no extra hard drive or extra PC to test it on! :(

Only two thing I hope coming and it's a feature that is.

1. Disable (disappear) Taskbar like Windows 8.0

I never use the taskbar for nothing and I would like it to disappear I always uses the windows icon on my keyboard to make window pop up so to me taskbar is useless to me. 

2. Start Screen/Metro come back! 

That's what I was wrong with windows 8 Microsoft try force people to adapt to something so quickly if there was a setting to make customize how your windows may look like make it sorta look like Windows 7 like enable taskbar or disable start screen/Metro since you skipping 9 going to 10 I would like customization on how it should look. I don't see why people say windows 8 is hard to use I master that in 10 minutes.  

Edit: App to tell Microsoft what features you like to see later on when Windows 10 launch and moving animation as a background

What do you want in Windows 10?!

For it to actually fucking work. I had less bugs with the Windows 8 betas.

EDIT: And to get rid of the new animations and borders. Borders are waaaaay to small.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

For it to become less relevant? But really I hate to say this but Windows 7 was much better instead of scrapping the whole UI (Which Microsoft is still doing) It could just be an evolution of Windows 7. (Namely keeping a lot of the UI features in Windows 7 and just adding in some aspects of Windows 8.
#ChromeOS
#OS X
#Ubuntu
#Linux
#NoWindows

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Nothing in particular, but if we compare 7 and 10 I'd like nothing taken away either. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

For it to actually fucking work. I had less bugs with the Windows 8 betas.

EDIT: And to get rid of the new animations and borders. Borders are waaaaay to small.

this so much this

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Like 8. But like, more minimalistic. 

I like Windows 8 just fine. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

startscreen and for it to be cheap.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I don't. I use it strictly for gaming, and OS X for everything else.

ext* filesystem support, along with the ability (without hacking around and such) to dual/tri/etc-boot windows/linux/osx/whatever using Windows' OS selector.

keep it light and just not be buggy. Offer a few versions like they do now because no one wants to spend money on features they dont want or use but the option is available for people who need certain features. 

#ChromeOS

#OS X

#Ubuntu

#Linux

#NoWindows

#TooManyHashtags ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

keep it light and just not be buggy. Offer a few versions like they do now because no one wants to spend money on features they dont want or use but the option is available for people who need certain features.

Or people could just disable features they don't use. ;)

lol

#Didn'tNoticeIWasDoingThatOnPurpose  :lol:

Really? :huh: :o

BTW, you need to capitalise each word in a hashtag tag, otherwise it's a tad more difficult to read. ;)

please for the love of god NO FUCKING TILES

post-154698-0-36112400-1416357151.png

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

please for the love of god NO FUCKING TILES

Yeah they need be a option to disable that foolishness I saw it in the trailer and I find it ugly

Please for the love of god NO TILES

Yeah, I personally don't see why we need them. :huh: