#TheDivision Discuss

Wow, will post the trailer and the gameplay demo when I find them. 

Easily most exciting thing I've seen today. 

Official trailer

Thanks QUICKRICH

ENJOY  

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

it looks awesome but i would have rather had rainbow six. 

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

It looks really awesome my only problem is that they only said it will be for the Xbox One and PS4 no PC  :(

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Just another epic game that they haven't announced for PC :(

Current workstation/gaming rig ->>.. i7 3280 @ 4.6GHz - Asrock Extreme 4 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP Black 1,600MHz - EVGA GTX 660 - Fractal Design Define R4 & Newton R3 PSU - Corsair H80i with the LED pink ^-^ - 4x Noctua NF-F12's - 2x 240GB Force GS SSD's in raid 0 - 6x 2TB HDD's

awesome concept, will have to see how it is on launch, also the same for "The Crew" i mean the US as a map... thats not exactly easy

Character artist in the Games industry.

They probably not anounce for pc just to wait and see reaction from pc gamers, and probably because lot pc gamers boycot ubisoft.

i <3 ubisoft... i dont like Uplay though

Character artist in the Games industry.

because lot pc gamers boycot ubisoft.

* Bleedman0xx raises his hand.

Because of their craptastic PC platform, I won't be buying it.

Is it a game... or a simulator for our near future? :)

Looks awesome, I sure hope it's on the PC.

Looks like the best online shooter of any console ever.

But that doesn't take much. Still, it looks pretty good, but it definitely won't be the sandbox they are trying to make it look like. It'll 100% guaranteed be instanced and chopped off and possibly even have a matchmaking lobby. The day a console does sandbox is the day I eat my loafers.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I don't know about you guys, but with The Division i was immediately reminded by the TV show "Revolution"

CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE GAME

There isn't any reason to NOT release on PC considering it's not exclusive to any console and everything runs on effectively the same basic hardware. However, I plan to get a PS4 unless pricing is absurd or they pull an Xbone with horrible DRM and such things, so even if it is a console exclusive I'm set.

There isn't any reason to NOT release on PC considering it's not exclusive to any console and everything runs on effectively the same basic hardware. However, I plan to get a PS4 unless pricing is absurd or they pull an Xbone with horrible DRM and such things, so even if it is a console exclusive I'm set.

I think Sony's dark horse at this point is so many questions not answered as of yet.

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

division looks sick,but I won't buy a ps4 or xbox because I would end up using it for a month and then dumping it  in the closet.

don't get me wrong I love my playstation 1 and playstation 2.but theres a reason I haven't bought consoles since,and it's because I end up playing for a month,and then play for very small intervals over a large period of time,like maybe an hour after a few weeks,and then I don't touch it at all.

I really wish they'd release their games like the crew and division for pc because those games seem amazing.

I guess I'll play them when/if someone writes up an emulator for them,hopefully it'll happen sooner due to the  similarities in hardware and the lack of a need to translate between multiple coding languages.

I think that sony and microsoft should allow you to buy the PS4 or the Xbox one as an emulator,for the same or slightly lower prices.

or if not am emulator a recompiler that allows you to take an XBOX One disk/PS4 disk have your BD read it,your pc converts it into an executable file,and installs the data on your pc,and just let you play the game inside of windows.

or maybe even just buy the XBOX One/PS4 OS,to allow you to boot into your pc as if it were an XBOX one/PS4 (though able to utilize the systems power).

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Here is the studios contact page, why don't we let them hear the voice of the pc gaming community and make sure they know we want this on pc!

http://www.massive.se/contact/

Most likely it wont happen unless they know there will be a large market for it and there is interest in it.

Here is the studios contact page, why don't we let them hear the voice of the pc gaming community and make sure they know we want this on pc!

Most likely it wont happen unless they know there will be a large market for it and there is interest in it.

Hit their facebook, thanks.

You should start a new thread for this so we can get as many people as possible to contact them about PC