Bring the Division to PC

Killoginet

As of now it seem they are only planning on relesing to the next gen consoles. Us PC gamers need to band together to change this. 

Here is the game studios contact page and facebook page.

http://www.massive.se/contact/

https://www.facebook.com/Ubisoft.Massive?hc_location=stream

Let them hear the voice of the PC gaming community, and make sure they know we want this on the PC!

Most likely it wont happen unless they know there will be a large market for it and there is interest in it.

Im not trying to be mean but most tom clancy games are crap GRAW was really the only decent franchise, idk why every one thinks this game will be amazing, they do this stuff for every game, it looks great then turns into a pile of horse crap. anyway, good luck with the pursuit.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

but still, they would be insane to not port so good title to PC.

I'll agree with Joel. Additionally, the entire preview was a bit of a marketing lie IMO. They tried as hard as they could to make the game look like a sandbox, but it will be instanced which is apparent when reading between the lines. Expect a standard lobby online shooter. Though it doesnt look bad for a standard lobby online shooter :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The Crew will also come to PC so I expect this one get ported too, looks very interesting to me nonetheless

144Hz goodness

Im not trying to be mean but most tom clancy games are crap GRAW was really the only decent franchise, idk why every one thinks this game will be amazing, they do this stuff for every game, it looks great then turns into a pile of horse crap. anyway, good luck with the pursuit.

but.. but... Splinter Cell? :( Conviction is probably the weakest of the bunch but Splinter Cell Chaos Theory hurrrrrrrrr

but.. but... Splinter Cell? :( Conviction is probably the weakest of the bunch but Splinter Cell Chaos Theory hurrrrrrrrr

Okay and splinter cell but only some of them were good.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

As of now it seem they are only planning on relesing to the next gen consoles. Us PC gamers need to band together to change this. 

Here is the game studios contact page and facebook page.

http://www.massive.se/contact/

https://www.facebook.com/Ubisoft.Massive?hc_location=stream

Let them hear the voice of the PC gaming community, and make sure they know we want this on the PC!

Most likely it wont happen unless they know there will be a large market for it and there is interest in it.

Semi Ish Good news bud!

Platform_Ruling.jpg

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

here is a link to the petition

http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-release-tom-clancy-s-the-division-for-pc#share

as Dim saw fit to lock some other threads witch
actually had links and refer people here where there was none :huh:

Dim i think you need some sleep dude  :lol:

Sweet need just 8,028 more to hit 50.000 

we are geting there!  :)

I think more importantly we should all want Destiny from Bungie to come to PC!

I can say i agree with the games that came around 2000-2008, the games the last few years have been awesome. Far Cry 3 MP sucks because of them not having servers. But an MMO-type game WILL need servers or else it makes no sense.

I think that game will be awesome and Ubisoft has been the best company for video-games the last year or so! :)

But again, only time will show. But it doesn't help to be negative about something that is new.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

I can say i agree with the games that came around 2000-2008, the games the last few years have been awesome. Far Cry 3 MP sucks because of them not having servers. But an MMO-type game WILL need servers or else it makes no sense.

I think that game will be awesome and Ubisoft has been the best company for video-games the last year or so! :)

But again, only time will show. But it doesn't help to be negative about something that is new.

What does far cry have to do with tom clancy? And im not saying ubisoft is to blame. its the writing of the tom clancy franchise and the poor mechanics and what not

What does far cry have to do with tom clancy? And im not saying ubisoft is to blame. its the writing of the tom clancy franchise and the poor mechanics and what not

I'm pretty sure Massive has NEVER made any Tom Clancy game ever. And because of how that game is there is no way it could run the same old code (that indeed sucks)

Massive seems to be loving this project and they are doing a good job on this game, if it will be good we will never know.

And also, they are in sweden. When a game is being made in Sweden you know it will be good! :)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Lol. If it turns out to be amazing I think it should definatley be on PC. But I also agree with you. I have Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. Really enjoy playing...But I know it is a crap game, HAWX, Crap, Splinter Cell Conviction..also crap.

They are decent games...but not enough for me to care.