What Games Re You Guys Playing

Just wanted to know what games you will be playing this winter. i'm getting Farcry 4 and looking into Lords of the Fallen and maybe Assassins creed. so what about you?

Just wanted to know what games you will be playing this winter. i'm getting Farcry 4 and looking into Lords of the Fallen and maybe Assassins creed. so what about you?

Tomrrow, Gta 5 ps4, then when it comes out on pc, PC

was hoping for project CARS, but NOOOO they had to delay it! :(

So maybe Assetto Corsa 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

GTA 5..

And the first 2 Bioshock games. :P

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Just finished assassins creed unity, Starting far cry 4 right now (steam unlocked early for whatever reason!) after that itll be dragon age inquisition 

This winter it will be

Evolve

hopefully Heroes of the storm (closed beta january)

Unreal tournament free to play

a little hearthstone 

maybe some DayZ 

I really, really want to play Far Cry 4, but I'm extremely cautious to play anything recently released by Ubisoft now. I'm going to wait to see some reviews of the state of the game and make my decision. Until then, I'll be on the island of Far Cry 3

Flip flopping between Dragon Age: Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, and This War of Mine.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

I was gonna get ac unity at launch but I won't now... I'm probably gonna get dragon age winter break so my GPA wont tank

I've been playing 2k15 on ps4 and I have shadow of mordor but have not touched it