Battlefield 4!!! HOLY EVERYTHING

brownninja97

Lol, I think the server for the video's just crashed. I am getting a Google 502 error. :)

Same

Is the boat player controlled in the boat part?
Also why are they playing it with a controller on PC?

I can't wait for it to be released to read the first reviews about it

They got rid of the blue filter. The colours are more vibrant. Its hard to tell but the reflections on the textures seem a bt better or more reflective and shiny. The vehicles explode into pieces instead of a big chunk. The destructive ability in the new game is fricken crazy. There is a new sprint animation. Battlelog can record. switching scopes(up to three so far holo,acog,ironsight). New way of spoting, vehicles react a lot better to gravity. I think that is all that i spotted so far. nothing new CLEARLY.

Yey....slightly upgraded animations, some scopes and better physics's, its like a whollleeeeee new game.

Anyway I meant graphicaly it looks no different than BF3(appart from some minor tweaks)

It will not look like this on consoles, no where close.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Yey....slightly upgraded animations, some scopes and better physics's, its like a whollleeeeee new game.

Anyway I meant graphicaly it looks no different than BF3(appart from some minor tweaks)

It will not look like this on consoles, no where close.

I have to admit. The new plants vs zombies might be the killer of all fps games as we know it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I have to admit. The new plants vs zombies might be the killer of all fps games as we know it.

Yeh, no point even getting BF4, this is just going to destroy it.

:rolleyes:

When the guy jumped up in the air made my LOL at the silence.

But seriously what the hell where they thinking?  :huh:

I really hope the SONY one is going to blow everyone away with massive exclusives (That are actual exclusives...cough titanfall :P) with a reasonable price and actual gameplay instead of mostly pre-rended garbage that was most likely done on PC's anyway....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Yeh, no point even getting BF4, this is just going to destroy it.

:rolleyes:

When the guy jumped up in the air made my LOL at the silence.

But seriously what the hell where they thinking?  :huh:

Stupid microsoft people dont know when to laugh to a magical thing known as "humor". Or backstage Gates is thinks, crap we didnt pay them for that part. people might be on to us. I mean god they paid bloody mclaren to bring a car along.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Just in case your wondering that was Xbox one gameplay. Unless there is a Rb on the pc or ps4 or wii u(haha wii u).

BF3 for PC supports the Xbox controller...it also shows the controller buttons on screen...

Really, not impressed at all. Just another copy paste fps. Might as well released this as an expansion to BF3.

They removed the tint, sharpened the image, added more vibrant colours... So they used SweetFX? Makes sense as to why they were threatening to issue bans to people using SweetFX, they didn't want them to get early BF4 gameplay.

My favorite part was in single player where the player is a human tank and walks around absorbing bullets. GG EA, run walk and gun. Once again moving further away from what made battlefield an amazing game.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

My favorite part was in single player where the player is a human tank and walks around absorbing bullets. GG EA, run walk and gun. Once again moving further away from what made battlefield an amazing game.

It's a presentation,   They were playing in GOD mode.

Kinda hard to show things off when you spend most of the time in the respawn screen.

You must be new to gaming.

It looks way better then BF3... 

WIP: Ryzen 5 3600@4,2ghz | G.Skill 8GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070 Xtreme Gaming | ASRock B450M Steel Legend

Corsair Crystal 280X | Cooler Master MWE 550W | Gigabyte CV27F 1080p 165hz

How is absorbing bullets in singleplayer ruining battlefield, when BF was never about the singleplayer?

Not long after BF4 was on pre-order, I took the bait and pre-ordered it as well. Reason why I'd done it was because BF series has not let me down yet, and the biggest draw for me is that BF BC2/BF3 support surround gaming res right out of the box, I've no reason to believe it'd be any different with BF4. Much better that the COD series, which from COD MW onwards, showed very little graphics tweaks/improvements, and totally no surround support. Now, awaiting the release of BF4 for more modern war themed FPS.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

For 1080p

Personally i really like how it looks, although this might be a strain on my 7950 depending on how it's coded

For 1080p

Personally i really like how it looks, although this might be a strain on my 7950 depending on how it's coded

I dont think it will be that bad. You may not get 60fps all the time especially with more physx in this game. They havent done stupid effects with it like other companies thankfully and if you look at how everything breaks then they have used it quite well. I hope a 7870xt will handle it well at least 1680x1050.

Listen if you care.

Might be a strain on my 7950 depending on how it's coded

I think an overclocked 7950 without antialiasing should perform pretty well, possibly with some form enabled still...

Im speculating but The 7990 does over 60fps in it, imagining 60-100fps being the average range of it, so 30-50fps for single gpu cards, thats obviously the "Maxed out" performance with 4xAA enabled.

Take some AA off, and maybe a shadows down to medium and your good to go..

Hopefully :)

I made this today because I had some spare time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAtlz3M5VcY

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz