Battlefield 4!!! HOLY EVERYTHING

brownninja97

That was amazing. Anyone then the footage. Its way too good and it looks beautiful. Anyone notice that the player signaled the jet to kill the people half way through the video. That would be interesting in multiplier(its a joke calm down).

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Also whats up with the 'backspace' key top right?
Dev version still or some EA skulduggery? 

Looks pretty good, sort of reminds me of that Call of Duty mission though...

Multiplayer is where this game will shine or fail though. 

Main PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FNsFVY

Secondary PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7sv7xY

Former Intel Response Squad Member, May Class.

Member of the LTT Forums since January 3rd, 2013.

Just in case your wondering that was Xbox one gameplay. Unless there is a Rb on the pc or ps4 or wii u(haha wii u).

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Cod: 'next gen graphics'

It looks pretty amazing. Let's just hope they don't ea it.

lol Dice ... damn I guess Ill buy another battlefield if they keep it up :)

Cod: 'next gen graphics'

It looks pretty amazing. Let's just hope they don't ea it.

If im correct battlefield cant keep up. Them lazy old toolbags cant even be bothered to render the arm hair like cod. Adapt or die(if they tried to render my arm hair then the titan would fall). lol.

Listen if you care.

It looks amazing.. Multi player looks awesome

It looks amazing.. Multi player looks awesome

you got multiplayer WHERE.

Listen if you care.

you got multiplayer WHERE.

I just watched it live from e3..

Hmm nothing new to me and just the smae boring cliche, generic FPS campaign that isn't worth checking at all and the game is gona be most likely almost the same as bf3 in multiplayer so I don't really care for BF anymore I'm dissapointed.

BLAOW!!!!

can someone post the multiplier demo?

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

love the new game mode and the new engine building falling down will be sweet

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Hmm nothing new to me and just the smae boring cliche, generic FPS campaign that isn't worth checking at all and the game is gona be most likely almost the same as bf3 in multiplayer so I don't really care for BF anymore I'm dissapointed.

Well i cant agree with you there. There seems to be a lot of differences but if your down about this already then you will not get excited. be excited is part of the fun. Dont be close minded, its ok if the game isnt amazing when it comes out but at least to have something to look forward to for a while instead of sounding depressed.

Listen if you care.

wow i really like the destructible environment when he blows the roof and the tank falls down in the multiplayer demo.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Thank god. I was expecting maybe bad company 2 like destruction. Then that bloody skyscraper came down and my jaw dropped. Thats crazy but that tow missile by the battleship seems quite overpowered.

Listen if you care.

brownninja97, on 10 Jun 2013 - 9:39 PM, said:

Just in case your wondering that was Xbox one gameplay. Unless there is a Rb on the pc or ps4 or wii u(haha wii u).

Actually it was running on the PC, backspace icon on top of the screen aka..it was on the PC.

battlefield%20backspace%20asdasd.png

That is why it looks the way it did. And it looks no different than BF3.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Actually it was running on the PC with xbox controllers, backspace icon on top of the screen.

battlefield%20backspace%20asdasd.png

That is why it looks the way it did. And it looks no different than BF3.

They got rid of the blue filter. The colours are more vibrant. Its hard to tell but the reflections on the textures seem a bt better or more reflective and shiny. The vehicles explode into pieces instead of a big chunk. The destructive ability in the new game is fricken crazy. There is a new sprint animation. Battlelog can record. switching scopes(up to three so far holo,acog,ironsight). New way of spoting, vehicles react a lot better to gravity. I think that is all that i spotted so far. nothing new CLEARLY.

Listen if you care.

Well i cant agree with you there. There seems to be a lot of differences but if your down about this already then you will not get excited. be excited is part of the fun. Dont be close minded, its ok if the game isnt amazing when it comes out but at least to have something to look forward to for a while instead of sounding depressed.

If the trailers dont make me buy the game then I most likely wont get it. Trailers show the most awesome moments of the game(which wont even happen haha) but the real gameplay is always different. BF3 had awesome trailers but turned out to be a glitch fest with server issues and other problems. If I dont like BF3 so much I doubt my opinion about BF4 will be any more positive. But peace, to each his own didnt mean to hate just gave my opinion.

BLAOW!!!!

Lol, I think the server for the video's just crashed. I am getting a Google 502 error. :)

No youtube shit out meaning google shit out ITS THE END.

Listen if you care.