HP 14dq0052dx vs HP 14ane0013dx

Posted (edited)

I learned that my friend is using his kids school computer to pay bills and do minor web browsing for finance.

I don't have alot but would like to buy him a computer during this memorial sale. So I'm at best buy right now and found these two computers. The windows is $30 more than the chromebook.

Within the next 30mins does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

I know windows is more powerful in terms  of function. But the hardware are both similar. So for his needs I'm leaning to chromebook. But if yall think it's worth the extra $30 bucks for the windows in the long term (Or if his other kids would use it for middle school when they get older).

Appreciate it!!

UPDATE: I went with the chromebook as it is only really web browsing

Edited by Raginryuu

I would go for Windows version can do everything what chromebook can and more so easy answer for me

1 hour ago, LpoolTech said:

I would go for Windows version can do everything what chromebook can and more so easy answer for me

i mean.. the more time goes on, the less true that is.

23 hours ago, manikyath said:

i mean.. the more time goes on, the less true that is.

true, if they will support that model in the future, so far the past show that they don't bring many new features to older models. I maybe wrong and they are better nowadays but chromebooks are just worse tablets with keyboard IMO