Where can I find AM4-5 parts for Coolermaster MasterLiquid ml240L RGB v2

Deniz Aycicek

That's the question. I'll upgrade my pc this summer and I'm moving to AMD but I couldn't find my cooler's box (my parents probably threw it idk) and I don't really have the money to buy another good cooler like it.
Please help.

14 minutes ago, Deniz Aycicek said:

That's the question. I'll upgrade my pc this summer and I'm moving to AMD but I couldn't find my cooler's box (my parents probably threw it idk) and I don't really have the money to buy another good cooler like it.
Please help.

Try contacting cooler master first and see if they are willing to send you one for free.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Contact cm for them. Usually they ask 15$ excl shipping. But well thats gonna be over halway to a better cooler like a thermalright peerless assasin 120

I sent them an e-mail. Now we wait...
Thanks.

Even though I've told them I'm from somewhere else they replied with some phone numbers of distributors from Netherlands and said "Hope the distributors will help you find the parts you need". 
Haha... thanks a lot CoolerMaster!
0/10 customer service.

11 minutes ago, Deniz Aycicek said:

Even though I've told them I'm from somewhere else they replied with some phone numbers of distributors from Netherlands and said "Hope the distributors will help you find the parts you need". 
Haha... thanks a lot CoolerMaster!
0/10 customer service.

Um, let's be real here. You had the parts, you lost the parts, they referred you to distributors who might help you, potentially for free (probably not), and you give them a 0? I've done a lot of customer service and that is absolutely not a 0. Just because someone else suggested that they might give you a few replacement doesn't mean the results and your evaluation of them hinge on that false hope. Were they rude? Dismissive? Did they ignore you(no)? Did they give you help(yes)? Was it the help you hoped for (no)? That's at least a 5/10, and you should not have expected more because the part wasn't broken or missing from something you just received. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

I'm not even close to Netherlands and I've told this to them twice and they still sent me phone numbers of distributors from Netherlands. Not even from my country.
I've sent them proof about my purchase because they said they needed that to help me and even though I've sent them the papers and the cooler that's literally in my PC and told them that I need and want to buy these parts, on their next e-mail they just said that they're hoping the distributors will help me find the parts that I need. From Netherlands.

Of course it's not a 0/10 at least they e-mailed back more than once. I wrote that because I can not afford another liquid cooler like this one and I'm frustrated that I can't find a tiny simple metal part anywhere and it's causing me so much trouble.

4 hours ago, Deniz Aycicek said:

I'm not even close to Netherlands and I've told this to them twice and they still sent me phone numbers of distributors from Netherlands. Not even from my country.
I've sent them proof about my purchase because they said they needed that to help me and even though I've sent them the papers and the cooler that's literally in my PC and told them that I need and want to buy these parts, on their next e-mail they just said that they're hoping the distributors will help me find the parts that I need. From Netherlands.

Of course it's not a 0/10 at least they e-mailed back more than once. I wrote that because I can not afford another liquid cooler like this one and I'm frustrated that I can't find a tiny simple metal part anywhere and it's causing me so much trouble.

Ok, well that is important information that provides relevant context, and certainly it doesn't sound good. I guess the question is, does CM have a distributor in your country? I didn't immediately find a list, but the fact that they only have sites for :

suggests that maybe the Netherlands is the closest option for you? If they didn't make that clear, that was certainly not good because it is frustrating to be told to contact a company in another country without being told that it's the closest one to you.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂