Woman takes her husbands ashes to T-mobile to end his contract

brownninja97

Like... How do they even... Are they that stubborn... It's not like £129 is going to affect a company in a way that things like share drops and will ultimately lead to their demise... Just wow... 

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K  | Motherboard Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark 1 | RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1866mhz | GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 980 w/ ACX 2.0 | Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window | Storage Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB |  PSU Corsiar RM750 | Display(s) Some Acer Things | Cooling Corsair H100i + 5x Noctua NF-F12 industrial 120mm fans(they are freaking load) | Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 |  Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound Audio-Technica AD900x + 02+ODAC +AT2020 | OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 

We are told at VZW that if someone brings a death certificate we can waive the fan no questions asked.

Smart woman. Ubisoft is good at digging, and therefore are burial experts. 

Again LTT is killing me at work  :D

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Thats all LTT has become now... UBICROCK BANTER

Fucking annoying to be honest... (unless the joke is actually SMART/FUNNY) but most of the posting about it the same old shit.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Fucking annoying to be honest... (unless the joke is actually SMART/FUNNY) but most of the posting about it the same old shit.

It will simmer down in the near future. I hear nothing but good things about FC4, so that should slow down the Ubisoft hate a bit.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

That is true, they will even lie and try to insinuate the debt is transferable or linked to her estate etc.  But that's is definitely not the case, unsecured agreements can not be linked to an estate.

They were not very helpful until I specifically told them they where chasing money from a dead person,  that they were more than welcome to involve debt collection or send some heavies around, I even gave them the address where she is interred.

Yea, that's terrible. I hope things are going better for you now. I assumed they stopped harassing you at some point? I mean that had to be hard to deal with at the same time as mourning.  

Honestly, I was getting annoyed of seeing that digging gif everywhere and hearing "they just keep on digging" instead of actual reaction to news about ubisoft.

Since the whole forum is consumed with digging, and linus seems to love to sneeze in a new gif every wan show, I thought, "well, might as well make unrelated things about Ubisoft somehow"

Because there was not enough digging before /s

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Yea, that's terrible. I hope things are going better for you now. I assumed they stopped harassing you at some point? I mean that had to be hard to deal with at the same time as mourning.  

Things are awesome, I am remarried now. That was 7 years ago, they stopped when I told them they could literally chase the grave for their money.  I think it was actually very good for me, the experience gave me someone to vent my anger and frustration on (who actually deserved it) while addressing and reaffirming to myself that she is dead, there is nothing I can do about it and I must move on with life.  In many ways it was better than any therapies or counseling because I was forced to face reality but could release any frustrations or emotions in a negative yet still beneficial way. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Good on her.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Smart woman. Ubisoft is good at digging, and therefore are burial experts.

Goddman 30 likes for that already? That was a lame joke.... :mellow:

I think I accidentally hijacked the thread. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

T-Mobile is quite ridiculous here in the UK.

It's owned by by EE, which is a joke of a company. Need customer service? Sorry, you'll have to pay 25p (or 50p after 8PM) for the privilege of speaking to some under-trained monkey. Not to mention how bloody overpriced they are. 

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

Things are awesome, I am remarried now. That was 7 years ago, they stopped when I told them they could literally chase the grave for their money.  I think it was actually very good for me, the experience gave me someone to vent my anger and frustration on (who actually deserved it) while addressing and reaffirming to myself that she is dead, there is nothing I can do about it and I must move on with life.  In many ways it was better than any therapies or counseling because I was forced to face reality but could release any frustrations or emotions in a negative yet still beneficial way. 

Thats kind of a very positive way of dealing with both things. Respect for that. I know a few people who had the same isssue and they got desperate about it because they didnt want to get reminders about their dead family members from a company that actually asked them for money in their state of mourning. Bunch of idiots.....

Goddman 30 likes for that already? That was a lame joke.... :mellow:

I think I accidentally hijacked the thread. 

Maybe you did  ;)

I think the digging joke is going to calm down until the next "bad optimized" AAA title comes from ubisoft  :)  At the last if Linus stops committing to that joke.

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Congratulations T-Mobile. You are massive dicks.. And probably haunted

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"