I need a new cpu cooler - any reccomendations?

So I've been putting this off for much too long.  Basically, I need a new CPU cooler that supports FM2+ sockets, and is shorter than the hyper 212 evo, otherwise it won't fit in my case.  If it could be the same or less $ as the hyper 212, that would be great.  Any recommendations?  Thanks!  :D

P.S.  Sorry if this sounded a bit demanding, or as if I'm too lazy to look stuff up myself - I'm in a hurry and can't take the time to actually write formally, and I don't trust myself to make decisions that cost $$$.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

So I've been putting this off for much too long.  Basically, I need a new CPU cooler that supports FM2+ sockets, and is shorter than the hyper 212 evo, otherwise it won't fit in my case.  If it could be the same or less $ as the hyper 212, that would be great.  Any recommendations?  Thanks!  :D

P.S.  Sorry if this sounded a bit demanding, or as if I'm too lazy to look stuff up myself - I'm in a hurry and can't take the time to actually write formally, and I don't trust myself to make decisions that cost $$$.

Hyper T4 maybe?

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Hyper T4 maybe?

That still cutting it close - my case has 158nm of clearance, and noise dampening foam on the side panels.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

That still cutting it close - my case has 158nm of clearance, and noise dampening foam on the side panels.

Then maybe the Hyper TX3? It uses 92mm fans, so I'm pretty sure it'll fit. I can't access CM's website right now for some reason.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

If you're referring to the H230, the 212 Evo fits just fine: http://www.overclock.net/t/1430677/the-nzxt-h-series-club-h630-h440-h230/2280#post_22697035

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you're referring to the H230, the 212 Evo fits just fine: http://www.overclock.net/t/1430677/the-nzxt-h-series-club-h630-h440-h230/2280#post_22697035

Spot on - that's my chassis.  Unfortunately, in my situation, when I try to put the side panel on, the foam catches on the heatpipe ends coming out the top and I fear of the cooler becoming pulled so it is not mounted properly or putting too much stress on the mobo.

Spot on - that's my chassis.  Unfortunately, in my situation, when I try to put the side panel on, the foam catches on the heatpipe ends coming out the top and I fear of the cooler becoming pulled so it is not mounted properly or putting too much stress on the mobo.

It should be fine and the foam would give in as long as the cooler is properly mounted.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'll try putting the sidepanel on again - thanks for your help.