Watch Dogs {Uplay} are bugs fixed?

lovingGamer

Should i buy it?, are bugs fixed?.

I would really like to give it a try!!

I got it for free with my 780Ti. I wouldn't even buy it with a $1. That's how much the game sucks. It's not worth it man, wait until Grand Theft Auto V, as long as the reviews are good and they don't have the same problem like they did with Grand Theft Auto IV

I got it for free with my 780Ti. I wouldn't even buy it with a $1. That's how much the game sucks. It's not worth it man, wait until Grand Theft Auto V, as long as the reviews are good and they don't have the same problem like they did with Grand Theft Auto IV

Do you have game of Steam or Uplay?

Do you have game of Steam or Uplay?

You have to use uplay

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

You have to use uplay

So even if i buy it from steam, i need to download uplay and play it from uplay? WTF Does it work in same way with Assassin Creed unity

So even if i buy it from steam, i need to download uplay and play it from uplay? WTF Does it work in same way with Assassin Creed unity

All ubisoft games

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

yup

Steve

It works that way with every Ubisoft game.

RTX2070OC 

Correct

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

back to topic, last time i played it was a lot better, i would've enjoyed the game if it run that smooth when i played the game the first time :)

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

The game is pretty good, the bugs are all gone.

But please, don't buy the game and wait for GTA V...

I have the game on Uplay with all DLC etc. Still runs like shite, but it's an enjoyable game nonetheless. Only thing which irks me (technical issues aside, because we all know ubisoft cannot create a decent game engine & optimize it) is how unrealistic it is, making hacking out to be so easy and over the top.

Aside from that, it's an enjoyable game - i haven't run into bugs as of yet but at least the stuttering issue was fixed.

As for everyone recommending to wait for GTA V, Watch Dogs costs less than £10, and is nowhere near the level of what GTA is. They are in different leagues, and OP is not asking for a comparison on which is better, or what to get. He is asking how Watch Dogs is currently.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

The last patch broke SLI support apparently, so be wary of that (even if it's not buggy anymore).

Also, use the repacked textures with MalDo's mod if getting it.

Also, LOL at a ubisoft game getting the bugs fixed.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

What was the problem with GTA IV? Other than it being a complete piece of shit that would be horrible even if it ran at 144 FPS Ultra at 4k resolution on an R7 240 paired with a Pentium Pro.