LinusTechTips Wallpapers!

XTankSlayerX
Go to solution Solved by XTankSlayerX,

Just reposting one of my older wallpapers just in case anyone wants to download it after seeing it in Linus's Many Cable Management video.

Video Links

Vessel: https://www.vessel.com/videos/DMZEBWV4T

YouTube: N/A

Download here in 4K!

Click the picture first, that's going to take you to the 4K Version. Download that one (Right click > Save Picture As)

21793020078_a6463ca521_b.jpg

Wondering, what do you use to make these? I was thinking maybe Illustrator, but obviously have no idea...

Again though, fantastic work!

Wondering, what do you use to make these? I was thinking maybe Illustrator, but obviously have no idea...

He used Photoshop

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

"We go together like an ssd and a harddrive." wallpaper. With the metro ltt theme. 

Ill give the PB&J idea a try!

Thank you! I Do indeed use Photoshop, Illustrator as well!

He used Photoshop

I do very much so indeed good sir.

New wallpapers up ahead! 

I found an wallpaper app called Minima, its a live wallpaper app that has some very interesting design elements to it. Expect more of these to come in the following days.

16331335072_f70d68aca4_b.jpg

16144625428_a7cb4b4a25_b.jpg

16144625428_a7cb4b4a25_b.jpg

This one looks like the Asiimov skins from CS:GO

I like it.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Ill give the PB&J idea a try!

Thank you! I Do indeed use Photoshop, Illustrator as well!

I do very much so indeed good sir.

New wallpapers up ahead! 

I found an wallpaper app called Minima, its a live wallpaper app that has some very interesting design elements to it. Expect more of these to come in the following days.

So pretty~

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Wanted to try out something new....

-snip-

Very uhh candy crush  

Not ripping on you love that you still have fire in your belly for new and exciting shiz! 

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

I like it a lot! It pops! Would go nicely on my Ubuntu install, thank you! :)

Got any others?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

16174249219_3b7e58bd56_b.jpg

New wallpaper and a possible new Logo for me?16193503189_1bd8aea41f_b.jpg

DL LINK: https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8637/16193503189_dbcf57994b_o.png

These can be for a new range of wallpapers for Linus Girl Tips. Just make the word "Girl" the same colour pink.;):D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Decided to give this ol' LinusTechTips Wallpaper thing a whirl. I decided not ot use the font that is commonly used for it. It just felt out-of-place. 

na9SAfe.jpg

Yes, that's the ASUS X99 Deluxe motherboard beneath the logo. c:

Decided to give this ol' LinusTechTips Wallpaper thing a whirl. I decided not ot use the font that is commonly used for it. It just felt out-of-place. 

Yes, that's the ASUS X99 Deluxe motherboard beneath the logo. c:

That's quite nice actually!

I like the ltt name between the lines :D

That's quite nice actually!

I like the ltt name between the lines :D

Thanks! I made my avatar too. (Obviously.. Or I was really specific with my name.. Ahem.) I've been using GIMP actively for about four or five years now. I would try to upgrade to something more powerful like Photoshop, but I haven't even hit the limits of what GIMP can do. 

Thanks! I made my avatar too. (Obviously.. Or I was really specific with my name.. Ahem.) I've been using GIMP actively for about four or five years now. I would try to upgrade to something more powerful like Photoshop, but I haven't even hit the limits of what GIMP can do.

Dude is there something on Lynda.com for gimp cause man I struggle with it!

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

Dude is there something on Lynda.com for gimp cause man I struggle with it!

There might be, but honestly I gained all of my experience from using it and analyzing what certain things do and such. I'm self-taught in everything that I do, and only go to tutorials (which I do recommend you look at from time to time) if I need to learn how to do a specific thing. Try to take from tutorials.. Less "How to do X" and more.. "How doing Y and Z make X." Learn what to do, not learn how to do. The best thing you can do is just use it and practice!

i need one, but i kinda dont liek the whole ltt idea, right noe i have about 6 ferrari 458 pictures rotating

and justin maller photos are all in 1440p

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

• 1 month later...

Right... soo... This may not be an Otaku full thread but, hope you guys enjoy this.

Originally this was suppose to be a personal thing, but once i slapped dat background on there and fiddled with the shadows i knew it was something i couldnt keep to myself.

16756728526_549f5549c5_b.jpg

Click to DL as always

Right... soo... This may not be an Otaku full thread but, hope you guys enjoy this.

Originally this was suppose to be a personal thing, but once i slapped dat background on there and fiddled with the shadows i knew it was something i couldnt keep to myself.

16756728526_549f5549c5_b.jpg

Click to DL as always

AWESOME!! 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Omg it would be sick if somwone could use thr background from the otaku photo with an ltt logo there... might give it a shot later... probably will fail though.

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

Omg it would be sick if somwone could use thr background from the otaku photo with an ltt logo there... might give it a shot later... probably will fail though.

EDIT: Gotcha, im working on one right now anyways :P

Heres mine

16789660835_9de6907617_b.jpg

Heres mine

Sick i love it will make it my wall paper righ now. :-)

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

So this may have been done already, but I took the WAN Show wallpaper and changed the time to CST instead of PST. I am obviously not the original creator, and I hope OP doesn't mind this slight alteration. I love your work, both the wallpapers and the reviews. Keep it up!

Sorry about formatting. I am new to the forums.

The-WAN-Show.png

Imgur Link

EDIT: Added Imgur Link

I love the strobe knitting effect on this!!!

My rig:

Heres mine

make this in blue please. I will love you forever.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.