LinusTechTips Wallpapers!

XTankSlayerX
Go to solution Solved by XTankSlayerX,

Just reposting one of my older wallpapers just in case anyone wants to download it after seeing it in Linus's Many Cable Management video.

Video Links

Vessel: https://www.vessel.com/videos/DMZEBWV4T

YouTube: N/A

Download here in 4K!

Click the picture first, that's going to take you to the 4K Version. Download that one (Right click > Save Picture As)

21793020078_a6463ca521_b.jpg

Updated my signature below, have a look. ;)

@XTankSlayerX

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

NEW WALLPAPER HYPE!!

Can I have the mobile one with black background.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

True, but i need to upgrade my CPU first. 

I wont be getting a IPS monitor unless someone donates one which will never happen...

Ask @Linus----tech he may give it you knowing you will put it to good use.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'm now feeling guilty for buying a PA238Q when you'd make better use of it than me.. :(

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

@XTankSlayerX I'm sorry man but these are epic, but what are you using to make these (software) is it just photoshop?

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

@XTankSlayerX I'm sorry man but these are epic, but what are you using to make these (software) is it just photoshop?

Just Photoshop! :)

Ask @Linus----tech he may give it you knowing you will put it to good use.

He probably wouldn't give up a ips monitor that easily :P although i would imagine that he would be more than ok if i bought it off him

Just Photoshop! :)

He probably wouldn't give up a ips monitor that easily :P although i would imagine that he would be more than ok if i bought it off him

Okay can I have the recent mobile wallpaper with a black background ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Personally i don't think it would look that great but I'll do it anyways :P

I have it up before 11

Thanks.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

As ordered good sir, here's your badass WANShow wallpaper in black :)

-snip-

That looks awesome no more white light at the middle of the night.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Thank you kind sir for my new background on my oneplus one!

PpN303R.png?1

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Hey mate, do you think that you could make the photo and the caption underneath the photo, in the link below, into a wallpaper, 4:3 and 16:9?

Link: http://newoffice.linustechtips.com/

I think you'll recognise the page. ;)

@XTankSlayerX

I know it isn't the official colors and all...but could you do this version where the orange is blue? Pretty please, of course. :)

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5616/15400959109_92db042d17_o.jpg

(I've got a need to make things blue, or want them in that color )

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Hey mate, do you think that you could make the photo and the caption underneath the photo, in the link below, into a wallpaper, 4:3 and 16:9?

Hmm... Not too sure what you mean :P

I know it isn't the official colors and all...but could you do this version where the orange is blue? Pretty please, of course. :)\

(I've got a need to make things blue, or want them in that color )

I will do this for you, ill have it ready by tomorrow 

Hmm... Not too sure what you mean :P

I will do this for you, ill have it ready by tomorrow 

Hehehe, thanks, I appreciate it! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Hmm... Not too sure what you mean :P.

Okay, well you'd take that pic and add your own design awesomeness to it with the "It's a little cramped in here!" added somewhere with the usuall LTT colours with any design you think is best.

Its done!

16272951256_5c26d0c210_b.jpg

It is awesome, thanks so much XTankSlayerX!

I'm using it right now. :)

Its done!

16272951256_5c26d0c210_b.jpg

Oooohhh new wallpaper! I got rid of my last one because it was really conflicting with my pc theme (blue and black). I like to keep my wallpaper on pc and mobile the same. Do you think you could make a phone wall paper version of this?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

It is awesome, thanks so much XTankSlayerX!

I'm using it right now. :)

I'm using it now too :P

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Oooohhh new wallpaper! I got rid of my last one because it was really conflicting with my pc theme (blue and black). I like to keep my wallpaper on pc and mobile the same. Do you think you could make a phone wall paper version of this?

My computer is themed blue and black as well. And a mobile version would be awesome, would definitely stick it on my phone. :P

Yeah, me get it set up :P

I could of done this more better... Let me do that.

more better? YOU NO CAN GRAMMER!! (Of corse, i'm just kidding, but, hey, who could resist that?)

-snip

"We go together like an ssd and a harddrive." wallpaper. With the metro ltt theme. 

Make
This
Please

pbj_jars.png