Time to get new Peripherals

ruebezahl

Hi Guys since I got my Peripherals now for 4 years now, I want buy new ones.

But since the market offers so many options, I can´t choose wich Keyboard, Mouse and Mousepad I should get.

My actual Peripherals:

Keyboard: Logitech G19( pretty fckd up)

Mouse: Logitech MX500

Pad: Roccat Sota

Heres a List I might consider to buy

1. Option

Keyboard: epicgear Dezimator

Mouse: epicgear Anura HDST

Pad: epicgear Hybrid Pad Large

2. Option

Keyboard : Logitech G710+

Mouse: Logitech Proteus Core G502

Pad: Logitech G240

3. Option

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth

Mouse: Razer Deathadder

Pad: Razer Goliathus M Speed Edition

If someone other got a advice or option, I would be thankfull

I like my Razer stuff but it's all personal preference because note that they don't use Cherry MX switches in their keyboards anymore.

However you might want to consider Corsair as well.

Keyboard: Anything CM Storm, Filco, Das, Ducky, Corsair, Razer (Not chroma because khail :c)

Mouse: Corsair M45, Logitech M502, Razer Deathadder, Steelseries Sensei

Pad: No recommendations for you :c

Edit: OH LOL, MOUSEPAD, I thought you meant keypad like the orbweaver.

For mousepad hands down QCK+. That thing is fantastic

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Keyboard: Anything CM Storm, Filco, Das, Ducky, Corsair, Razer (Not chroma because khail :c)

Mouse: Corsair M45, Logitech M502, Razer Deathadder, Steelseries Sensei

Pad: No recommendations for you :c

This is pretty good, for the mouse mat I'd just get the Razer or Steelseries one.

This is pretty good, for the mouse mat I'd just get the Razer or Steelseries one.

I read it as keypad (orbweaver) lol, not mousepad xD. Already edited to recommend the QCK+

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I read it as keypad (orbweaver) lol, not mousepad xD. Already edited to recommend the QCK+

I have the Orbweaver, it's useless and extremely useful at the same time! :)

In games like Titanfall and COD AW, it benefits a lot.

Keyboard depends on your personal preference. If you want something clean without overly flashy looks go for Filco, Leopold, Ducky or Das. I have a Das and I highly recommend it. It is one beautiful piece of hardware. For flashy looks you could look at the Corsair K70, the CM Storm brand or again Ducky.

Mouse: Logitech G502. If you want something that's a little simpler you could get the SteelSeries Sensei but it has a laser sensor so it has hardware acceleration. SteelSeries Rival and the Razer Deathadder are other possible choices.

Mouse pad: Don't worry about this. Grab a SteelSeries Qck (get a size that you're comfortable with) and don't look back.

i'd choose the logitech setup if you want to go with all a single brand. the g502 is the only mouse with the best sensor on the market. Logitech G710+ looks cool, i haven't done much research on it. but it looks like it has mechanical switches and o-rings and looking at the video of a tank running over it, looks pretty durable.

i'd choose the logitech setup if you want to go with all a single brand. the g502 is the only mouse with the best sensor on the market. Logitech G710+ looks cool, i haven't done much research on it. but it looks like it has mechanical switches and o-rings and looking at the video of a tank running over it, looks pretty durable.

I can confirm that the G710+ is a mech keyboard with O-Rings.

It uses brown switches.

Now, I'd suggest to mix it up if possible and not stick with one single brand.

I'd suggest exactly the same stuff as @Archangel1994 did except the Steelseries rival instead of the Sensei (extra additions: Logitech G402, G400s; Zowie mice; Mionix) as long as it's optical you should do fine ;) (important if you're playing FPS games like csgo, css, bf, cod, ...).

Okay, I think, I almost got my Peripereals

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MX Brown

Mouse: Zowie FK Pro, Logitech G502 (tested the G402 in store and didn´t like the fit , same for Steelseries)

Mousepad: As many recommended the Steelseries QcK+

I´ve read from some people that their G710+ buttons/keys broke after 6 months, so that wouldnt be an option, as I first thought