Microsoft Paying Third-Party Publishers to Not Show PS4 Games at E3 2013

Maskot

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Lol, Oh you microsoft, you jerks :D

this is just dumb though, i doubt it will work with many of them :/

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

What assholes.PS4 All the way

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

What assholes.PC All the way

FTFY

"The internet is a series of tubes"

I think EA will only take up the offer and that's because of the partnership deal they have in place with microsoft.

Sony should pay TV studios / networks to not show TV Shows for Xbox One at E3.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Doesn't matter. no one would buy the xbox1 anyways :P

Microsoft is digging its own grave with all of this on the Xbox One getting released :P

PC in Profile

What you guys seem to forget is that the average consumer doesn't do their homework: They'll buy an Xbox One simply because it's the new Xbox.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

What you guys seem to forget is that the average consumer doesn't do their homework: They'll buy an Xbox One simply because it's the new Xbox.

the average consumer already knows about the xbox one won't play used games.

only really and I mean REALLY narrow-minded people or die-hard Xbots will buy that system.

the average consumer already knows about the xbox one won't play used games.

only really and I mean REALLY narrow-minded people or die-hard Xbots will buy that system.

I think you overestimate the average consumer, but, then again, the average consumer could differ from country to country. Perhaps the average consumer in Ireland is less of a sheep than their American counterparts.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Its pretty much only Americans who buy the Xbox. Playstation wins everywhere else in the world. So depends on how smart Americans are, as to decide which console wins. 

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I think you overestimate the average consumer, but, then again, the average consumer could differ from country to country. Perhaps the average consumer in Ireland is less of a sheep than their American counterparts.

I don't wish to stereotype but maybe that is just the case.

Europe in general already hates the system with a passion apart from the two groups I said in my previous post.

Oh well, more excuses for the EU to sue microsoft again, I wonder if they will slap a billion euro fine this time?

This is where your money is going. Not to the console not to products but to this and exclusives. Some companies get 50 million for exclusives. That is where your money is going. Hope it is worth it. What a sad excuse for a company.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Isn't that illegal. Even if it isn't it is incredibly unethical.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Well there seam to be a battle raging for who can be the biggest doosh bag, 'Microsoft vs EA'. "Who will win, you decide" lol.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

The problem is, we Gamers who do read news and do research, are the only ones who knows what the next-gen console would look like inside and out including all the features and some other b*llsh*t that they integrated in it. It is more likely that their are more people who just know the fact that the next-gen consoles are coming and not knowing anything about it beside it's coming w/ all of their favorite exclusives to be released in it. A normal consumer wouldn't know the fact that their XBOne is always watching them and some other conspicuous stuffs that M$ implemented in that console. Good thing I only play all of my FPS/RTS/MOBA games on my PC and not on a console.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

The problem is, we Gamers who do read news and do research, are the only ones who knows what the next-gen console would look like inside and out including all the features and some other b*llsh*t that they integrated in it. It is more likely that their are more people who just know the fact that the next-gen consoles are coming and not knowing anything about it beside it's coming w/ all of their favorite exclusives to be released in it. A normal consumer wouldn't know the fact that their XBOne is always watching them and some other conspicuous stuffs that M$ implemented in that console.

That's exactly what I'm saying, though I think we've also come to the consensus that what constitutes as an "average consumer" differs from region to region.

In any case, the level of "douchebaggery" demonstrated by Microsoft of late dissolves any residual guilt I may have felt about running a pirated copy of Windows 7 for the past two years.

Are we sure Microsoft hasn't been brought out by Apple and we didn't hear about it. As what they have been doing recently screams Apple. 

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I love underhanded tactics. 

And I've owned a 360 or two about 3 original xboxes. never owned a playstation.

BUT the PS4 does look like it's going to be more powerful and now that they aren't using that silly cell architecture which was both amazing and a huge pain in the arse for developers, it's starting to look a lot like the clear choice when the next gen hits shelves.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Pretty soon Microsoft is going to have some battles to win in court. The shit that they are doing is right up there with the likes of Apple. Microsoft has become so much like Apple it's not even funny.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Cause they know they are already going to lose the console battle imo ps4 is more powerful and not limited by all they gay features xbox one will have... Cowards.

Also I own both the 360 and ps3 for those who try and say im a fanboy.

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

Microsoft knew what gamers want and they did the exact opposite, now they cry because everyone hates their new console. 

Even as a PC gamer i loved the 360, but i am incredebly dissapointed by the one. 

And now that (and the reddit thing), the console 'part' of microsoft has really screwed up. 

Cause they know they are already going to lose the console battle imo ps4 is more powerful and not limited by all they gay features xbox one will have... Cowards.

Also I own both the 360 and ps3 for those who try and say im a fanboy.

Yes the PS4 is more powerful but what's gay have to do with Xbox?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

They sure are butthurt. Can't wait to see this system flop.