AMD Radeon announcement at E3!

Thoob

:O can't wait :O, let's hope they don't disappoint...

It'll be the 9000 series. The 8000 series is just a re-branding.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I would love for it to be the 9000 generation of graphics but we all know that they are not supposed to be here until Q4 2013 or Q1 2014. I am pretty sure this will be the codenamed Centurion or the fx-9000. They have talked about this more than the latest generation of graphics.

I would love for it to be the 9000 generation of graphics but we all know that they are not supposed to be here until Q4 2013 or Q1 2014. I am pretty sure this will be the codenamed Centurion or the fx-9000. They have talked about this more than the latest generation of graphics.

They can announce it before it is released though.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

no it's something about their graphics cards because it was tweeted on the AMD Radeon twitter 

hTMsAHg.png

and theres nothing about it on the AMD Desktop twitter.

though it could be the consoles,and thats what I'm betting on.

doubt they're releasing the HD 9000 series,though that'd be pretty awesome.

also if it was their processor line why would they mention nvidia geforce,it'd make more sense to mention intel then.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

To be honest i don't think it will be the 9000 series, it is far too early.

At best it would likely be the 'leaked specs' 8000 series, which is released to compete with Nvidias Kepler Refresh.

http://community.amd.com/community/amd-blogs/amd-unprocessed/blog/2013/06/07/e3-2013-amd-is-the-core-of-your-gaming

E3 attendees will be able to experience AMD-powered next generation gaming in person. Our newest innovations in desktop, tablet, notebook and console processing, and the latest AMD Radeon™ graphics cards, will all be on full display.

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics cards ? oh AMD what are you cooking !!!?

It could be the hardware announcement in the new consoles and APU's. Don't get your hopes up.

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

Gunna be an exciting E3 non-the-less :)

It will definitely be I can't wait to see more about the witcher 3 after seeing some new pics today I'm 90% sure my gtx 670 can't run the game on max.

Maybe like this, "the 8000 which was only available in OEMs are now available for sale."

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

E3 is one big console gamer circle jerk, if AMD used E3 as a means to launch a graphics card series none of the bimbos and accountants in the audience will have any clue what they're talking about.

E3 has nothing to do with PC gaming EXCEPT for MMORPGs and the 1% of the most famous PC games, in which incidentally the AAA industry (minus Funcom, Crytek and CD Projekt Red) is still serving up 2003-level graphics so the average console gamer can play them on their musty school laptop if it's PC exclusive. Any game talked about at E3 will only mention the PC as a footnote, just like always.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

E3 is one big console gamer circle jerk, if AMD used E3 as a means to launch a graphics card series none of the bimbos and accountants in the audience will have any clue what they're talking about.

E3 has nothing to do with PC gaming EXCEPT for MMORPGs and the 1% of the most famous PC games, in which incidentally the AAA industry (minus Funcom, Crytek and CD Projekt Red) is still serving up 2003-level graphics so the average console gamer can play them on their musty school laptop if it's PC exclusive. Any game talked about at E3 will only mention the PC as a footnote, just like always.

This.

If they do, I think It's quite sad if they announce it at E3 rather than computex.

This.

If they do, I think It's quite sad if they announce it at E3 rather than computex.

Nvidia used E3 before to launch products & technologies, it's not unheard of & on a stage this large the media attention will resonate with wider groups & audiences.

Since its got the #beinvincible and thats the AMD APU tag line as it were, my guess is its just a showcase of the tech behind the PS4/XONE (x8 Jaguar chips). Although I'm as hopeful as all of you for HD9000 being announced but its not very likely.

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

lol they better be annoucing a 780 killer if they are calling out nvidia

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

It's going to be another APU.. ATI is just trolling us.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

#amddesktop.

its not ps4 related, or 8000 series related because that's not surprising or exciting