Do Aliens Really exist?

illage2

What do you all think? Do Aliens really exist? 

Personally I'm on the fence here.  One one side I feel that since our Galaxy and our universe is so big that there has to be other life out there right? Humanity can't be truly alone? But on the other side since I've not seen any credible evidence to suggest they exist its too difficult for me to believe that they do.

If you believe in aliens, you better be theist too or else you're a hypocrite.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Yes they do. How can you believe we are the only planet in this infinite universe with life on it? Kinda stupid if you think that.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

If you believe in aliens, you better be theist too or else you're a hypocrite.

how is believing there is life in space(which is proven by YOU being alive) and believing in a thing that created the entire universe the same?

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

how is believing there is life in space(which is proven by YOU being alive) and believing in a thing that created the entire universe?

Well aliens don't make ANY sense but a thing that created the universe OBVIOUSLY  does... 

/s

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I do believe in Aliens.

thinking that we are the only ones in this all universe is crazy. They are others. I know it

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

how is believing there is life in space(which is proven by YOU being alive) and believing in a thing that created the entire universe?

Agnostics believe that until there is proof, there is no life.

Aliens proven yet = No

God proven yet = No

Do you have proof of any other life forms out of earth? No

Do you have proof of a God? No.

I do believe in Aliens.

thinking that we are the only ones in this all universe is crazy. They are others. I know it

Where ever they are, they are there. We might NEVER see them EVER in humankind, but they are there.

Considering the enourmous nature of the universe and the diversity of life on Earth, I would be shocked to the bone if there wasn't alien life out there. Wether or not we'll ever be able to find it is another question entirely. The distances involved are beyond vast, they are literally incomprehensible.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Life is seperated in different dimension.Just like souls and demons and etc...In physical universe,there exist aliens but not intelligent like us,more like animals though.Our world is imprinted on another world of different dimensions.

Aliens proven yet = No

God proven yet = No

Very bad and overused argument.

Let's talk about things that make sense:

A higher force that sees all and created the entire universe, apparently loves his "children" if they pray for him, though gives him cancer and now, ebola for example.

OR

A life form other than animals on this planet, Note that there are MANY MANY sea planets out there, and water is a source of oxygen and stuff, making it a perfect place for... animals to live, being they are in outer space for us, they are aliens. 

Think with your head for once.

No idea. Can't tell, can't know. Probably won't know for a long time. As far as we can see closest aliens to us could've been on mars, now there is europa left and from there it's pretty much impossible to reach. They probably do exist or have existed sometime ago or will exist. Sad thing is that even if we reach the speed of light which is not even theoretically possible we can't reach any orther stars easily anyway.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Aliens proven yet = No

God proven yet = No

You mean like the planets we have found with rivers and seas and huge forests covering their surfice making the chance of "life" being just near that 100% mark, and close enough for me considering the small area we have surveyed and the 9999999999999999999999999999 time more space that we havent checked out yet.

likelyhood of a god existing that created the world and that there is life in the world which again is proven by us, is on a WHOLE different scale.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Aliens proven yet = No

God proven yet = No

We already exist, a form of life floating around on a spinning rock.

X = Proof.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Think with your head for once.

Those who turn to insults have no valid points to argue. Keep your professionalism please.

And I'll believe aliens when I see aliens. 

Yes, they do, and I'll let you in on a little secret.......Luke (Slick) is one of them ;).

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Those who turn to insults have no valid points to argue. Keep your professionalism please.

And how can you believe in god when you've never seen god?

And "Think with your head for once" is not an insult, it's a recommendation because you are obviously NOT doing it.

Someone's quite salty. You just ignored some valid arguments because of an insult? You don't know how to live in this world.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

And how can you believe in god when you've never seen god?

And "Think with your head for once" is not an insult, it's a recommendation because you are obviously NOT doing it.

I'm not religious at all.

And "Think with your head for once" is an insult. You are suggesting I never think, insult noted.

I'm not replying further to this thread. You can keep your conspiracys going but I'm an evidence-based person.

I'm not religious at all.

And "Think with your head for once" is an insult. You are suggesting I never think, insult noted.

I'm not replying further to this thread. You can keep your conspiracys going but I'm an evidence-based person.

The thing with god vs aliens argument is the fact that god was already tested many many many many fucking times and there is still nothing even close to evidence, with aliens we have only barely seen any planets near the closest couple of stars and we already have like 10+ planets that look like they could be something like earth.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I believe there has to be life elsewhere in the universe. Whether or not that life is intelligent or not I don't know but it'd be really, really sad if we were the only form of life in existence.