Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

That psu with the red theme, would match my build like it was done for it.

Thanks guy for giving us a chance to win cool stuff like these.

My favourite item would have to be the True Quiet Fans as they would make silent gaming a breeze.

I love the case, its got a good mesh on the front. I need that for dust reasons!

Hope I win and thanks!

My favourite is the Kuhler 1250, because having a cooler that's not stock would be great.

That's an amazing bundle!

Favourite item: Kuhler 1250

Reason why: I'm using an H100i at the moment, but the pump is really loud. So I can really appreciate a nice quiet design. 

From the last few giveaways, I don't think I've posted enough to win, but oh well  :D

I like the cooler because it's very unique compared to almost every other AIO cooler on the market.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Gotta luv that cpu because mine heats up faster than the fan in my 4 year old macbook.it also looks very neat.

Sweet, even that power supply would've already been awesome, my current one is making some noise and 750W is a nice number.

Hi. The thing that gets me the most from these items is the Accent lighting, It really is the only thing missing from my room. You know . just to light up the walls . hehe :)

The power supply of course its the heart of the computer

My favourite item is the True Quiet Fans, becuase quietness is the truth.

Thanks guys!

The coolest thing is the sweet spot of a nice peripheral package that's usually out of budget, because it doesn't add performance but a lot of value for the owner, NICE GIVEAWAY, THANK YOU :-)

I have to say, My favorite thing about this bundle is that you have given us the option of lighting/headset colour so the winner can match it to our current setups ^^ also, p2 of oilcooled... chop chop :')

Its really nice Linus that you offer us the chance of getting some stuff for free :)

I really like and hope to win especially for the case ... mine is old and cant handle temperature very well :/

peace.

I really like the lighting, would be a nice ambience addition to my room, plus I wouldn't kill myself trying to find my bed at night :)

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Sounds good and if i won it would kickstart my computer  building business :), good luck all <3

Hello Linus Tech,

My Favorite part of this bundle giveaway would have to be the Accent lighting kit.

Because I love to personalize and configure my tech the way that I want.

All of my current gadgets & technology have a little something on them/in/around that makes them unique.

Also, the best kind of lighting is when you turn all the lights off in your house/room and just have the ambient glow from your tech. It can really set the tone for a gaming night in.

Kind Regards,

Wimpkin

My favorit is the accent lighting kit!

My whole setup has red led lights. The more the better :D 

I really love that PSU, the red accents would go perfect with my black/red build.

this is a nice giveaway and that psu looks awesome and i need it so that i can cf

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4