Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite would have to be the lighting kit or the fans. The fans would be quieter than what I have now, and the lighting kit...well...BLING BLING.

Love you guys.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

Case, probably?

Because its all like big and metal. :)

I really like the powersupply!! It would much the colours of my pc really good!!! +great efficiency!!!!!!

The Antec edge 750W PSU, with 80 plus gold efficiency and a quiet fan.

Thanks a bunch for giving us the opportunity to win stuff, it is always greatly appreciated by all.

Favorite item:

Kuhler 1250

Why:

Better than what my lil' bro has and i'd love to help him upgrade his aging PC for X-mas.

Thanks, Linus! This givaway helped me discover that I didn't have the LTT account I thought I had. Oh well.

My favorite item has to be the Kuhler 1250 because Haswell runs hot. And my cooler sucks.

Thats an awesome giveway thank you very much antec ! My favourite part of this giveaway is the computer case cause its one of my favourite and im planning also on building a good gaming pc so this would be a great headstart for me ^^ !

Like the Powersupply 

CPU: R7 1700 GPU: GTX 1070 RAM: 32GB

My favorite has to be the PSU. Guess I just have a thing for modular PSU's. The CPU cooler looks amazing aswell.

My power supply is not modular and is so loud that I'd love a new one and also the cooler will be a nice improvement over air cooling. Thanks Antec

My favourite is in any case the case ;)

Man that thing looks fancy I would love to have one myself.

Favourite is definitely the PSU, but heck... I need all of the above

The Edge powersupply looks cool and it is in red colour  :D

The cooler would be awesome, i kinda want to build a water cooler machine soon... when i have the money... lol

get pretty much hot here in aus (dry weather) and isn't in the best places as well so it would be awesome to get that, along with the rest of the goodies (which are great as well!!)

Giveaway? Yaay :-)

The case is pretty sweet! Especially because my case sucks..

Favorite item is EDG750 PSU, love the looks of it and being quiet is a nice bonus too!
Would be perfect for my upcomming Benchmarking/OC rig :)

4930k | R9 290 CF | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 16GB |  Asus RIVBE |  Corsair AX1200i |  900D |  EK Supremacy |  EK-FC Original CSQ Nickel | 480+360+240 | EK D5+EK-D5 X-TOP CSQ Plexi
http://imgur.com/a/zSyYC

I like the case best because its the best at putting power supplies and all my fans into.

Kind of feel bad because I only ever find myself posting on giveaway threads.

I love Antec's fans, I have five and they're my favourite fans because they're very inexpensive but they're really good. They aren't flashy with a bunch of LEDs and stuff that make them look cheap, they're just great quality, silent and functional. And that case looks nice, I was considering getting an Antec case but the sale on the Antec case I was planning to get ended before I had a chance to buy it  :unsure:

FX6300, 280x, Barracuda 1.5TB, 120GB 840 Evo, 990fx UD3, CXM 600W, 230T, 212 Evo Push/Pull F12s.

I gotta love the case because its a true beauty by antec and those headsets are gorgeous!!!

Hi! The silent fan is the item that gets my attention the most, because the fans I have now makes a lot of noice. Would love to have a more silent setup.

The EDG750 psu because right now my psu is pretty bad, and loud at times

Specs: Intel i7-4790k | Corsair H60 | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | 4x4g Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte g1 970 | Sandisk u110 128GB SSD | 1TB Toshiba Hard Drive | Corsair RM750 | Corsair Air 540 4 Corsair AF120 LED Purple 2 Corsair AF140 LED Purple

I like the cooler because I am a huge watercooling fan. (Haha, get it. Cause its a... nvm) xD

Kuhler 1250

- Because today is my birthday and I'd like to upgrade my cpu cooling, the current one I have has been making a lot of noise and it's getting annoying.