Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite is definitely the lighting kit - I love me some flashy lights at my station!

I like the case the most because it's a lot better than the one I have

My favorite would have to be the cooler

Reason: i lost my job after ordering my pc parts and now can't upgrade my current cooler (stock amd)

The EDG750 PSU!! That PSU design is very unique!

that power supply looks pretty cool , i like those orange rubberish things

It is hard to say what my favorite item is, they look all so cool!

But that PSU is just simply amazingly good looking! Props to Linustechtips and Antec!

My favourite is definitely the 1100 v2 case.

That's a very pretty case with a lot of options.

What's not to like about free stuff?

Only going with 9700K if it is soldered, otherwise going with delidded 8700K. Also waiting until 2080 prices have settled down.

ETA: Mid October 2018.

CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.2GHz Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S + Chromax plates and fans  Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z390-F ATX

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 3000 MHz Storage: Samsung Evo 970 500GB (NVME) + WD Blue SSD M.2 1TB (Sata) + WD Blue HDD 4TB 

GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2080 PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus 650 Gold Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark TG

Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q Mouse: Logitech 502 Spectrum Keyboard: CoolerMaster MasterKeys L White LED Cherry MX Red

Lighting: 2x Corsair LL140 front intake, 1x Corsair LL120 back exhaust, 2x Corsair Lightning Node Pro RGB strips.

The case because it's a lot better than the case I have

The AIO would probably be the favorite piece due to the fact I'm still using stock heatsink =/ and have always been interested to try out basic watercooling.

I like the Antec EDG750 PSU. 

Why: a gold efficiency power supply with led fan, whats not to like.

plus it would be allot better for powering two 6970's than what I currently have. 

Khuler 1250 because that's the best looking rad+fans design I've seen :P I also have a antec 600 case (not sure on the letter befor the number but I have only ever found 1 picture on Google xD)

My favourite item in this bundle in the EDG750 PSU because of its unique 16pin sockets and the fact that most of the wires are darkened make it fit into any build

the Accent lighting kit is my favorite item because, i already have one and use it everynight, and im planning to get a new pc and screen so id need another one :P and all the rest would go great with my new pc, what i keep delaying for years...

Thank you Antec for sponsoring the video and this contest.

The heart of any computer is the power supply so have to go with the EDGE 750W PSU.

Enjoy your bundle to the winner of the contest and better luck next time for all the other people who entered.