Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway!

My fave is definitely the Power supply! Reliable and silent.

1100 V2 Computer Case. Well it's better than the one i have, also love the design of the case.

I personally prefer the Light Kit. I have been looking into customizing my setup out with soom nice "mood" lighting

I'm gonna say the Kuhler 1250 because the pump noise on my h100 is annoying.

I love the fans because I'm cool like that.  :mellow: I'll leave now. :(

Mr Computer Problems 😢

NIce giveaway. The Kuhler Cooler is definitely the best bit in the package IMO. Look foward to seeing the winner of the giveaway. Gd Luck

My favourite part? It's the true quiet fans

Why? Because you didn't mention them with the rest of the stuff and that makes them special.

EDG750 PSU Because it is soo much better than the one i currently have

Desktop CPU: Intel i5 2500K Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H GPU: EVGA 660TI 2GB Ram: Kingston 8GB 1333Mhz PSU: Unknown 500w Case: Unknown Hard drive:  WD Black 1TB Heatsink: stock OSWindows 8.1

I know my pc sucks but it does what I want it to do. 

Laptop Dell E6320 OSWindows 8.1 / Ubuntu gnome 15.04

Love this, miss the antec air which was such a sweet case. My favourite part of the giveaway would be the accent lighting, it truly makes a normal gaming rig into an amazing gaming rig.

The closed loop cooler is definitely the best :D Thanks for sponsoring us Antec! I don't have a desktop computer...if I win this, that would be a good excuse to build one.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

I really like (1100 V2 Computer Case) because i don't have a computer case to put my motherboard inside of case. 

I like the KUHLER H2O 1250, I read some reviews and it's looks like a good cooler

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

Contest entry post.

Favorite item is EDG750 PSU.

Reason: Because my current PSU costs about $30USD.

My favorite item would probably be the power supply(EDG750 PSU). The current power supply I have it really loud and gets pretty annoying when I am trying to concentrate on work.

The case looks really nice, mine is really old, has nothing for cable management, and broken usb ports.

My Favorite item would be the PSU because its very quiet and looks very nice

my favorite part is kohler h20 1250, because it looks great and it has monitoring software which is awesome. also the EDG750 PSU looking good and its fully modular. I don't have any modular psu :'(

Really like the EDG750 psu, great reliable power, and enough for any high end single gpu setup.

My favorite thing on this list is the Kuhler 1250 it can be controlled via USB and it has its pumps on the radiators and this one looks really nice :)