Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favorit:

Kuhler 1250

Why:

Because I love the look of water cooling.

Favourite item is the EDG750 PSU.

Because i need a new power supply and this one suits my colour scheme.

(from UK) 

hey linus

I love the look of that 750 watt PSU, it looks sexy ;)

My favorite would be the Kuhler 1250. I'm still running a stock intel cooler in my PC and it's been a few years since I built it so it might be time to upgrade everything anyway.

The case is really awesome, my graphics card doesn't even fit properly in my current case.

the best part of this pack is the case by far, nice clean design with a lot of room for cable management and cooling :D.

The cpu  cooler, because 4.2 GHz on a 4770k just isnt cutting it anymore

Favorite item is the PSU, that styling is very nice!

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

The 1100 V2 case is by far my favorite product there.

Front of the case is clean but nothing like an H440. The side panel behind mobo tray has a fan mount, something I've been wanting in a build for a long time.. Square grommets, highly compatible with various mid to high-end systems, and mass clearance for heatsinks. Most of this isn't exactly special but I'd rather have the case than anything else there except maybe the power supply if I needed it.

Could say how much I dislike the drive bays but they are not really in the way unless you're doing something special with the 1100.

That case is definitely my favourite, such a great case the window is very stable and looks  really amazing when placing it on top of your desk or underneath.  An good-looking  

case is essential for any pc build. 

sorry for the extra comment i can figure out how to delete it 

1100 V2 computer case would be my best choice among them, as though i need it. But also that the buil quality andother basic stuff is present ther like enough space any upgrades and also the number of fan port are pretty good.

I absolutely love Antec cases! Such aesthetic much beauty. I'm rocking an Antec case and a shitty CM power supply, I could win and get an even better Antec case and an amazing Antec powersupply! I think that that is logical enough.

Bruh

love the lights becaue everything is better with mood lights

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Its awesome to see you guys gaining new partnership! I would have to say that my favourite item would be the case because then thats one less big thing I can check off my list for my build.

My favorite item is the Kuthler 1205 water cooler because its better then my 212 evo.

the kuhler 1250 is the best item in my opinion because of its features and will be also my first watercooler !

The Accent lighting kit would be my favorite, sure it's not the most expensive item for sure but common lightes on your rig!!

Wow, great give away much creds to antec!

I love quiet psu's, as they are always on they will make or brake a near silent pc build.

GL everyone

Im liking that PSU. Antec have always had a soft spot in my heart. The antec 900 was, and still is, one of my favorite cases. 

CPU: i5-4670k GPU: Asus DirectCUII TOP V2 MOBO: AsRock z87m EXTREME4 RAM: 8gb Gskill 1600mhz  CASE: Corsair Air 540 SSD: OCZ Agility 3 120gb HDD: 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm

Cooling: CPU- H100i push/pull 4x Noctua 120mm fans, 

GPU - H90 push/pull 2x Noctua 140mm fans + NZXT G10 Kraken bracket

My favorite item would have to be the case. i have an old full size antec case and its pretty beat up considering i bought it off some guy that abused the crap out of it.either way i think this giveaway is freaking awesome and i would love to win!

Favourite item would definitely be that power supply. I've used countless Antec power supplies in my life and none of them have failed.

Would be great if I could win one for my new build I'm saving up for. As a new student, cash is rather hard to come by.

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

I love that case cause it's cool but still classy, not like typical gaming cases.