Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Mine would be the power supply because I have a local one that has voltage issues!

My favorite item of this bundle would probably be the power supply. After seeing Paul's review on it on Youtube I was sold. :)

Headset :)   i love good sound on my head.  

And i have no doubt Antec will satisfy my need of good sound.

I like the 1100 V2 Computer Case. I really need a new case that will help keep my PC cool. It does not have enough air flow to keep the temps down. The case in the giveaway will be a great upgrade for me. Thank you for doing this giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway guys :D

Favorite item: Kuhler 1250

All of them will be useful, specially the fans... with the summer incoming here in Australia  :D 

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

My favorite's the Kuhler 1250. I run a mini itx computer in an extremely small case with no room to manage all the cables from my non - modular power supply. Water cooling is the way to go.

ugh i like them all, but have to be the cooler, water cooling is my next item due for an upgrade in my rig xD

That EDG750 PSU would suit my Black/Red theme ;) plus its from Antec, definitely a favorite.

Thanks Antec for giving us the chance to win cool stuff.

I really like the look of the PSU, the red finish on it looks great, and 750W is the perfect amount for my setup I will be building

Hope to win! Good Luck everyone  :D

I think I would personally like the silent cooler fan the one I got when I built my pc is a little loud. You guys are pretty cool for doing this as often as you can, even having the chance to win this bundle is cool enough.

i cant choose a faviourite they are all so cool

Would LOVE the Kulher 1250, heard great things about it and would like to dive (pun intended) into the world of water-cooling!

WIP

Favorite item is the power supply.

good luck everyone.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

Great Giveaway

I would love to have that PSU (EDG 750) because of it's performance.

My favourite item in the giveaway is the power supply. On paper it looks and performs much better than my one.

Favorite item: the cooler because i need one for building my next pc.

My favourite pick would probably be the water cooling kit. Currently I've got a CM 120v on my i7950, which works pretty okay and I can run my CPU at good temps at 3.8Ghz, but I would like to be able to push my CPU beyond that, and I think that the 1250 would be great for doing just that.

Thanks Antec for the givaway!

I really like the antec psu! I hope i can win my first pc!

My favorite item has got to be the light kit, because nothing adds more performance and GHz than the lighting in a computer case of course.

Grey Face (no space) = Kappa

Everything is awesome. If I have to pick one it would be the psu. It is silent and fully modular.

I would have to say my favorite item is the PSU,its fully modular and it's just a nice PSU over all

I would like the PSU because i will need a new one when i upgrade my graphic card next year.