Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

That AIO water cooler looks pretty sweet so i'm gonna say that's my favourite! :D

True Quiet Fans! Hate all the poorly made ones which is really noisy and cant even feel any wind.

I really like the PSU, it looks nice, performs better than my current one and is probably a lot quieter

I really like the silent power-supply, because it is quiet! 

Prolly the lighting kit as my current one is a tad home-brewed and may or may not flicker when I bump the case..  

My favorite item in this is the accent lighting! I could use something to light up my pc!

Favorite Item: 

Kuhler 1250, because dust free and silentish coolers are much better than the OEM fan I currently use.

Gotta love that Accent lighting kit - my netbook doesn't have any lighting!

I'm actually needing a new PSU, so that's my favorite! Plus I wouldn't mind some new headphones.

The Antec EDG750 power supply should be my favorite, because I only have a corsair 600w with powerful AMD parts in my build

My favourite part about the bundle?

The PSU (And water cooling)!

My case is too big for my Mini-ITX motherboard so my thermaltake 500W PSU barely reaches the 4 pin 12V motherboard connector.

I also don't have any 3 pin fan connectors so the only fan running in my system is the stock CPU fan, I have my huge floor fan blowing though the front of the case (I removed the front panel for now). Anyone know some good cheap fan controllers?

I guess if I win its time for me to stop procrastinating getting a bigger and better ATX motherboard.  ^_^

Huge props to you guys at LTT/LMG (@nicklmg and @LinusTech) and Antec for doing this bundle though, Always a fun time!

PS: Can we get some sort of time-lapse for when Brandon does a lot of b-roll for the PC builds and stuff? 

PPS: Never actually looked at the water cooling design, are the fans powered by the water?

i rile the case. it has a nice simple design and looks pretty roomy 

Great giveaway @Antec & @LinusTechTips!!  I LOVE the PSU.  It would go nicely with my red & black colour scheme.  As always; keep up the great videos and thanks for the chance to win some cool swag!!

Hi,

thanks for the giveaway!

I would have to say my favorite item would be the Kuhler 1250 water cooler to replace my terrible stock cooler. :)

My favorite part of this giveaway is definitely the 750 PSU. The red boarder would look amazing in the AMD build im about to start, plus, i need a nice sized power supply for that monster we call the fx 9590. All these parts are great, hope I win :) 

The Antec EDG750 power supply should be my favorite, because I only have a corsair 600w with powerful AMD parts in my build

My favorite item from this would have to be the cpu cooler because the one I have now the pump makes noise and that defeats the purpose of having a liquid cooling unit

I would love to win this bundle, I can't really buy a pc at the current period of time. That 750w power supply has got to be the best item on the list. Over kill for a mid system.

My favorite is the True Quiet Fans, because its Truly Quiet :) 

I'm personally really a fan, hah, of that cpu cooler. 120mm rad for the win.