Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Aaaand i'd say the case,why?

Because it's the second time i build my PC on an old case (Pentium 4 era).

My SSD are attached with velcro and my main HDD is...well..."hoovering" in the DVD bay with 2 rubber bands sustaining it xD

Thanks for the chance Antec & Linus Group.

My favitore thing is probably the Kuhler 1250 CPU cooler. Gotta love a cool Cpu :)

My favorite part of this bundle has to be the 1100 V2. It's not a competition crushing case anymore, but in my opinion it has the nicest aesthetic out of any case with a non-rounded rectangular box shape and has a number of very practical features for my peace of mind and for the sake of staying even with other cases out now in it's price point.

It doesn't have anything that would restrict its ability to cool the build inside, but infact has things like a 120mm fan mount in the cable management area for cooling motherboard components on or around the CPU. Antec also has a strong reputation for well-packaged products. This case happens to have my favorite HDD mounts in a case as well.

I like the cooler/fan the most because my computers fan at the moment is so noisy you'd think i was starting a v8 engine in my room.

I am a big fan of antec's AIO water coolers which is my favourite item in the giveaway. They seem to really know what they are doing with that product line.

Hmm probably my favorite is the PSU . better in every way ..and for a power supply it looks Fantastic ! 

The wireless headphones for me... to go places where no man has gone before ......

My favorite is:

EDG 750 PSU

Reason:

Great, quiet PSU, very sexy in black and red colours

Here we go again! 

Not hating but, 1-posters FTW!

That PSU though. It looks nice but vents on the side? Thanks for dumping heat into the case.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

That power supply looks awesome, it would be kinda nice to replace mine cuz it sounds like a vacuum cleaner xD.

I would really like the fans because OMG my current PC is loud!

Project Millenium:     CPU- i7 6700k  Cooler- Corsair H100i  Motherboard- Asus Z170 Deluxe  RAM- Corsair Dominator 3200 (8x2)  Storage- 120gb Samsung 850 Evo+ 3TB WD Blue  GPU- Asus ROG STRIX GTX1070  Case- NZXT Noctis 450  PSU- Corsair RM850i  Keyboard- Corsair K70 RGB  Mouse- Logitech G500S  Headphones- Klipsch Reference One  Monitor- Samsung CF398

Toaster Rig (Repurposed):   CPU- A8-6600k  Cooler- Corsair H100i  Motherboard- MSI A78-E35  RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws (4x2)  Storage- 1TB WD Black  GPU- Sapphire R7 265  Case- Corsair Carbide SPEC-01  PSU- Corsair TX750M  Keyboard- Logitech G105  Mouse- E-Blue Mazer  Headphones- Tritton Kunai  Monitor- ASUS VX238H

thanks! i like the led strips - will make my rig look more cool

1100 V2 Computer Case is my favourite item. Reason is I broke the case window on my current case by accidentally kicking it...

I think this is an awesome giveaway that's loaded with some sweet products!

Personally I like the power supply the most because it's good looking with the black and red color scheme, it has high enough wattage to power the dual 970 setup I dream of at night, and most importantly the quiet factor!  I have been trying to keep my computer's noise to a minimum and I've done a fairly decent job at it so far.  I don't like loud setups that have fans that are always at max RPM.  My friend has a computer like this and it sounds as if a jet is going to take off in his room!

I try as hard as I can to not be a fanboy

Awesome giveaway!

True Quiet Fans are very quiet. Great power consumption quality connectors.

maybe Khul 1250. I will make a pc now soon and I do not have much money so it would be nice✌️

My favourite thing in the bundle is the cooler.

I've always wanted to take a hilarious picture of me with flu lying in bed with a CPU cooler strapped to my forehead, but all the air coolers I have are too ugly or too large. This is very nice looking and wouldn't obfuscate my handsome handsome face too much.

OMG! definitely the 1100 V2 Computer Case! 

I'm building a gaming pc for my missus for her birthday! She's got a OK laptop at the moment, but i feel that she could do some much more (more gaming with me) with a gaming rig! xD

Thanks, Linus and Team!  

thanks this is amazing giveaway !

i would love to own the 1100 v2 pc case.

why: because it looks amazing and would really suit my build. 

My favorite product are the True Quiet Fans, because my pc do not have them.

The true quiet fans! My current setup is really really loud for some reason...

Hi

I like the cooler

And I need some components to build a pc

For me, I'm definetly loving the headphones. Since my old beats have kinda stuffed themselves I really need a new pair, and im broke so i cant really afford a new pair. :)