Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I love the all in one liquid cooler because of the white fans and black accents around them. Makes it look really good, also the pump/ water block combo looks really good too and someone could really build a nice system with those components. 

The Kuhler 1250 cpu cooler is my favorite component of the giveaway because it looks, and please mind my language, quite badass.

The PSU because if I'm not mistaken, (and please correct me if I'm wrong) but 750W should be enough to Crossfire two Sapphire RADEON HD 7950 video cardssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

the one for me is the PSU it just grabs my attention when they were all together.

The watercooler is my favorite <3

I can't use images :(

Wow that looks pretty slick :DD

Kuhler 1250 is definitely my favorite, looking forward to cooling with this thing :D

Greets from Germany, Leon

Liquid cooling system or the silent fans.. why? Because gamers like ninjas. None should listen to the fans in the night.! You must be silence to finish the mission

The Case.

Cause I need a case for a new build and I would love to get it.

The case would be really cool to have for the rig I am planning to build (:!

Probably the case as it just looks so sleek.

“Look at you soaring through the air majestically... like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.” - GLaDOS

I would haven taken the 

EDG750

Because when it is 80plus gold certified, has 750 watts, is fully modular, 24/7 support if something goes wrong an  with a silent fan with LED`s, you do not have a choice. They even included to silicon bans for less vibration. This is the best thing on this list.

I love the LED on the cooler! Subtle ways to light up your case like this is absolutely stunning!

The lighting kit would be a fav.

It would make it easier to see my components and show them off.

The runner up for me is the AIO. I've heard great things about it from friends.

The lighting kit would be a fav.

It would make it easier to see my components and show them off.

The runner up for me is the AIO. I've heard great things about it from friends.

Liquid cooling and LED's? You can't ask for much more.

Personally, I really like the lighting kits. A cool way to accent a gaming case.

The case, im thinking on buying the Antec one, it would be pretty awesome to win this one  :D

Hello,

The EDG750 PSU will be very important for me. I am currently using a non-rated, semi-generic 600W PSU with the R9 290 and FX-8350 which we all know consumes a lot of power.

I am a bit worried about my current powersupply and hopefully I can get a new one!

Plus my dad will be using my old PC parts for a media PC, including this current PSU.

Thanks.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

I have been planing to make a computer for a while, and I was gonna use some old case of mine, but this case would be my favorite item here cause it would be allot better than this old case I have.

My favorite item is the kickass Edge power supply because of the red color scheme goodness! Keep up the great work Linus & Company!

The case would have to be my favorite. The overall form still says I'm functional but the little nuances, like the cable guides in the back and the Power Supply location, make it a definite modern case.

The EDG750 psu looks awesome. I love it's futureproof-ness and it's got flat cables. 

My favorite item is the KÜHLER H2O 1250 because I like how it is self-contained, requires now maintenanace and I want to get into liquid colling