Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Woo! thanks Antec :D

I really like the quiet fans because I love silence and they have a cool aesthetic :D

Cheers for the give away, LMG <3

The best item on the list is EDG750 PSU. Because I love proper pure power :)

the water cooler, I've always wanted one. it'd be better for my 4.1 ghz 3570k on a stock fan

water cooling
stock fan not so good but water cool pc can pull and push more performence then a stock fan

Thanks for letting us win something top quality btw!

I would have to head for the case with its big size fitting in sooo many components with its slick and modern but yet simplistic design and of course the 2 3.0 usb's included in the case its self without forgeting the excellent cooling features embedded within the case its self would make this the perfect case for me to use and well to show off to my friends and family :D *Fingers crossed* 

Great Giveaway guys.

Favourite part is the 1100v2 case would be perfect for my next build. It's the perfect size coupled with the khuler.

Cheers,

Nathan

I'd love the power supply. and the fans. and the case.

The fans I have are all very. very noisy. I can hear all of it while gaming with volume up near maximum. The case has no cable routing and no usb 3.0 and the side panels are a pain to get off. the psu is the oldest part, had it since 2007 i think (corsair HX620, their first ever). lasted me a very long time without an issue, but again, loud, and don't think it's got all that long left to live. 

CPU: Intel i7 4770 Cooler: Stock Motherboard: MSI Z87 G41 PC Mate Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: MSI GTX 780 PSU: Corsair HX 620W CASE: Thermaltake V9

I love the Liquid Kuhler.. Get it? Kuhler?..  O.o

The design of it looks innovative, different from the rest. 

I would need to say the EDG750 PSU, it has a nice new design to it with great performance from what i have seen. Thanks again for these great giveaways!

Now if I could just win one...lol

I think the accents would look amazing in my cave of a room

I would love the case and fans to keep my pc quiet.

My favourite would have to be the fans, ya I know it's kinda lame, but man my computer is soo loud right now. 

I personally like the EDG750, But the Kuhler H2O is pretty rad as well. No pun intended,, well, maybe a little. And I like the Antec 1100 V2 as well. It would be seriously hard to pick a favorite out of all of these. They're all so good. Even the accent lighting is awesome. I could really use this too cause at the moment. My jet engine here is pretty loud too and my neighbors can probly hear it over my Kenwoods. LOL. So if I won this you wouldn't just be doing me a favor but my GF my child when she's sleeping in the next room and of course my neighbors. 

Good Luck to all who enter. 

Personally, I think that the psu would be my favorite, consider I have a measly 430 watt psu and would like room to upgrade.

Woot more giveaways.

Favorite item: Accent Lighting; Incredibly useful to make every computer look incredible

Love your videos and guides!  The case looks amazing! That's my favourite item.

awesome to be able to enter one of your amazing giveaways. your videos are awesome and i hope you'll keep making them for a long time.

the best item in this budnle would for me, be the case. it looks absolutely mental without being too flashy.

the two long holes on the side makes it look like that it's almost sloting inside the case. 

I personally haven't seen many cases with a fan grill behind where i presume the mobo will be, which could help greatly in cooling down a hot CPU-socket.

from a follower known as

Mortjep9530 

peace out

My favorite part would be the Kuhler 1250 because I could use an awesome cooler for my new Pentium K ;)

Thanks for yet another epic giveaway!

My favorite item is the cooler. I've read reviews on this cooler and people say your CPU temperatures are low. This has to be my favorite item because I think a good CPU cooler is key to having a Good/Powerful system. 

Definitely the Kuhler 1250, with the True Quiet fans coming in a close second.

Solely because they're obviously great for the level of sound generated under load, my current cooling situation isn't nearly quiet enough.

PS: First post, hi! You can sign in with Steam!? That's insanely cool! (...geddit?)

I'd pick the fans as they're the only parts of my system that aren't quiet.

I love the PSU, Just because I know some people who have them and they said they where an amazing peace of hardware! Love the giveaway btw!