Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Hey there. My favorite item would have to be the accent lighting kit. I'm looking to build a purple themed rig with a single red accent. The color scheme is inspired by an anime character and a red strip like that would perfectly fit in it in my opinion. Plus it's cheap and I would feel way more comfortable buying this from a reliable company like Antec than from a random cheap brand online. 

Both PSU and Kuhler look pretty sweet!

CPU: Intel i7 950 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB | SSD: 256GB 840 Pro | HDD 1: SAMSUNG HD103SJ 1TB | HDD 2: WD 320GB | RAM: Crucial XMS3 12GB (6x 2GB) | Case: Corsair R200 | PSU: LCPower 650W | Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

I would have to say my favorite is the case, the front mesh looks amazing, and the finish looks great aswell.

My favorite would be the Kuhler 1250. I really like the design.

My favourite part is the Kuhler 1250 since it looks like a really good cooler. I would love a good water cooler!

The fans.  I used them in one of my builds and love them.

I would really appreciate this if i got it :) I live in Australia and i have a GTX480.... Cooling and Noise is a problem! Thanks.

I like the new cameraman! Although... I can't help but miss Brandon now.

Also my favorite part of the bunch has got to be the CPU cooler cause i find it cool. (Hahah get it?.... It's a stupid pun T_T)

Another giveaway already!? Dang! My favorite out of this bundle would probably be the case. It has plent of room on the inside for lots of guts and have 10 case fans! Plus it just simply looks beautiful!

Yay, a giveaway!

My favourite item in the bundle is the Kuhler 1250, because of the innovative pump placement, also because it has two pumps. (I like that redundancy)

My favorite would be the 1100 V2 Computer Case because my old case is bent and broken and a lot of dust comes in :))

The cooler, the RGB logo looks really nice, and the cooler itself has gotten great reviews.

Very cool giveaway.
My favorite item its the EDG750, because its a freaking awesome PSU.

Love the power supply, i have an Antec one right now but i want to get another graphics card which means a new power supply will be necessary.

Thanks for doing this giveaway Antec!

The case is the best in this bundle. Antec should stay with cases and not venture in to other market places.

Love the case. It is roomy, plenty of airflow, looks like it has decent cable management, and looks sturdy.

Really in love with the PSU. Seems hugely morereliable than the one I have installed right now that has got power drops...