Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

EDG750 PSU

Because i need new PSU and Antec products is great

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd say the case - because it looks great :D And would fit to our rig :D

love the cooler, awesome naming and nice performance.

The case is my favourite thing, because i really like the design

CPU i7-930 @ 4GHz Mobo Asus P6X58D-E GPU Gigabyte 970 G1 RAM Patriot Division 4 Viper Extreme 8GB HDD Western Digital 1TB SSD Samsung 840 pro 128GB PSU Corsair TX 750w Cooling Corsair H100i Os Win 10 Pro Monitor AOC G2460PG

The EDG750 PSU. looks amazing and I need a new one.

My favorite item would be the power supply for it is a large upgrade from what I own.

Kuhler 1250 because I'm still running on air... :/

The 1100 V2 Computer Case is pretty sweet as well though!

Personally the cpu cooler is the most important for me, with the devils canyon i7 ive got the stock cooler really can not keep up...

My favorite item is the accent lighting kit! I love shiny LEDs. Makes your gaming room look so much better!

My favorite item has to be the Kuhler 1250. Two pumps means less chance to fail, which is pretty cool.

Awesome contest concept! I really like the power supply actually the rubber fittings make its vibration free really thoughtful design. I would love to win a set up like that!

The best thing for me is the Kuhler. It would keep my Fx-8350 cool and let me to find it's OC limit. 

AMD FX FX-8350 4 GHz | OC@4,3GHz, 1,35V, Noctua NHU-14S, 2X Noctua NF-A15, AMD Radeon HD7000 7950 | Sapphire Vapor-x @1,16/1,375GHz, DDR-3 1600 8 GB | Corsair Vengeance CL8@1912 CL9, Kingston | HyperX 120GB + GoodRam C40 256GB + WD Caviar Black 640GB + Blue 500GB,  NZXT H2 (IN: 2x120mm NZXT + CM SickleFlow 120 Blue LED; OUT: 140mm Akasa Viper + 120mm NZXT), Bequiet Power Zone 750W, SB XiFi, NZXT Sentry 3, Razer Kraken 7.1, Logitech X540, Razer Deathstalker Chroma, Razer Naga Epic, LG 29UM65, Benq Joybee Gp1

I'm going to say the case is my favourite item because I have a case from when i got an IBuyPower PC and it really sucks. 

This would be a great upgrade

the Antec Edge 750W PSU is my favorite part of the bundle, because its a sleek looking unit that can power a decent rig with a large cooling fan.

The CPU cooler is by far the coolest thing in the bunch! especially because im using my 4670k with a stock fan =/ whoopsies. 

the water cooler seems really cool it is probably better then my 120mm radiator 

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

Sweet a give away

that cooler would definitely be my favourite  

For me it has to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case it just looks awesome

That bundle.. NICE, i really like that Pulse headset, i think that bluetooth headsets are great. And that red color looks great on that power supply.

My favorite would be the power supply. EDG750 PSU

you wont have a great power supply unless you have all the voltage you need for your setup but as well as its being quiet enough great for a quiet build PC