Best fans for a pull 360mm config

I'm using a thermal take ultimate 3.0 360mm

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

You looking for cooling potential, quiet potential, or a balance of both?

How much are you willing to spend?

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Both

Willing to spend 45-70 usd

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

I currently have these choices

Noctua redux pwm

Noctua industrial pwm

Sp120

The 1850 RPM Gentle Typhoon fans are a good balance of both. A bit pricy for what they are... but within budget.

http://www.amazon.com/Scythe-GentleTyphoon-D1225C12B5AP-15-120mm-Silent/dp/B001Q6RUVO/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1414889498&sr=1-1&keywords=gentle+typhoon

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Decker-GW2200-Blower-Vacuum/dp/B003WE9CRI/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1414889712&sr=8-7&keywords=leaf+blowers

this will cool your pc very well if you dont mind noise.

however SP120s are good fans that look good and are not that loud

Lol

BTW**

The budget is for all3 fans

The 1850 RPM Gentle Typhoon fans are a good balance of both. A bit pricy for what they are... but within budget.

http://www.amazon.com/Scythe-GentleTyphoon-D1225C12B5AP-15-120mm-Silent/dp/B001Q6RUVO/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1414889498&sr=1-1&keywords=gentle+typhoon

I can't find these in my country

The people only sell cosair, noctua, cooler master and some other ones

I think I'll go with noctua from their reviews

I just want to know if their good enough for my requirements??

Noctua are quality fans, they should serve you well. just be sure to go with their static-pressure optimized fans.

Noctua are quality fans, they should serve you well. just be sure to go with their static-pressure optimized fans.

I thought those are for push configs?

I thought those are for push configs?

They're for any situation where airflow is restricted in such a way that the density of any rediator will do. Push, pull, push-pull, (of which, there's no major difference between the three, certain very specific circumstances excluded) they can even be used for intake/exhaust fans in situations where there's reduced airflow. (well, they can be used wherever/whenever you want, but in open airflow situations, they don't promote as much of a benefit)