New to PC gaming . Want some Steam Friends !

Hey guys i just got a new custom pc recently (HD7950 ghz, i5 3570k, 1 tb, 8 gb ram) and am i getting into some games but am now relizing i do not have any friends to play games with on pc. so i was wondering if anyone was in the same position as me or just wants to play some games together hit me up on steam . koolkatkody 

thanks alot !

You poor thing =) if youre europe located ill add you

Let's agree to disagree

Ill add ya bro:) My name is "Thewraith2" or proxy the wraith.....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Compagnodicubo, I don't have much but I'll game when I can.

There are 2 kookatkodys...Where are you from?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Whats your Avatar?

Just play cs go competitive with a mic and you'll make friends. I did on my first match, and got a clan offering ;) I know practice strats and scrim with them almost every day.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Just play cs go competitive with a mic and you'll make friends. I did on my first match, and got a clan offering ;) I know practice strats and scrim with them almost every day.

What Comp rank are you :D?

Add me luc401

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

What Comp rank are you :D?

Nada, Just picked up comp mode last week. First ever match I owned, so they gave me a spot. LOL

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Nada, Just picked up comp mode last week. First ever match I owned, so they gave me a spot. LOL

lol nice

TremoracePaliciusVitali is my url (at the end of the profile page url). 

tremorpv is my username on steam.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Welcome add me on Steam DiamondRyce

I mostly play CS go but recently I been playin golden eye source and hidden

Diamond Cube https://pcpartpicker.com/b/wvPscf 

Diamond 2.0 The FX Rev 2.0 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z6sMLk

The only Ryce that can Make It Shine Gamer plus a Student Games,Tech,and everything in Between. Showing all Love to@victoriajustice

There are 2 kookatkodys...Where are you from?

im frow wisconsin

Moved to PC gaming

How could there be two people with the same name? Regardless, I sent an invite to one of you :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Added u bro^^

How could there be two people with the same name? Regardless, I sent an invite to one of you :P

ERMAHGERD, more norwegians! :D What's your name on Steam then? :)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Added u bro^^

ERMAHGERD, more norwegians! :D What's your name on Steam then? :)

My display name is L O F T Y (with caps and spaces between each letter :P )

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

• 1 month later...

You can add me if you wish my steam name is QcDExtreme with the same pic as this

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

mc. duck

i7-4930k   3xEvga gtx 780OC DC2 3gb    32gb corsair vengeance 2133mhz    asus rampage 4 extreme black  ~2 tb of ssd space

my speedtest 1932mbit down / 497mbit up  custom water cooled