kids these days need a reminder

Tsuki

so i was on the youtubes browsing the good ol' days and i realized, there are so many videos that went hella viral when i was younger that kids will probably never see, so i felt the need to share.

so to some of our younger members, I'd like to introduce you to the Queen of the Internet

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I remembered NFS Underground 2 videos....

I just miss the NFS Underground games. The new NFS suck imo.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Ugh, I hate Boxxy.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Ugh, I hate Boxxy.

but she loves you :)

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

but she loves you :)

I know, I'm so hard to hate.  :)

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

We'll be doing this with crap like Vines and shit when we're older.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Yah know I've never watched more than 15 seconds of this....and I just watched 37 seconds....oh god....what??? 

Poor girl. Dumb as a rock. 

Are people attracted to this or something? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

We'll be doing this with crap like Vines and shit when we're older.

more than likely, but stuff like Boxxy and Trogdor, chocolate rain and Numa Numa, the dramatic chipmunk and one day, even Leroy Jenkins will lost to the world. and that makes me very sad

|Specs in profile|

Yah know I've never watched more than 15 seconds of this....and I just watched 37 seconds....oh god....what??? 

Poor girl. Dumb as a rock. 

acting_patrick_stewart.gif

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

more than likely, but stuff like Boxxy and Trogdor, chocolate rain and Numa Numa, the dramatic chipmunk and one day, even Leroy Jenkins will lost to the world. and that makes me very sad

Out of that list i only know Chocolate rain and leroy jenkins :/

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

acting_patrick_stewart.gif

like I said are people like attracted to her or something? I never understood why it was so popular? Because it's that dumb? or she's stupid and hot? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

like I said are people like attracted to her or something? I never understood why it was so popular? Because it's that dumb? or she's stupid and hot? 

she is kinda hot, but i wouldnt say shes actually stupid (after seeing some of her newer stuff), shes just very average inteligence. she got went viral thanks to people like phillip defranco who was already popular at the time, posting about her. and ya know, that thing with 4chan..

|Specs in profile|

she is kinda hot, but i wouldnt say shes actually stupid (after seeing some of her newer stuff), shes just very average inteligence. she got went viral thanks to people like phillip defranco who was already popular at the time, posting about her. and ya know, that thing with 4chan..

rings a bell. 

muh specs 

All parts black

so i was on the youtubes browsing the good ol' days and i realized, there are so many videos that went hella viral when i was younger that kids will probably never see, so i felt the need to share.

so to some of our younger members, I'd like to introduce you to the Queen of the Internet

i remember watching boxxy she is one of the hosts for this channel now lol

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Please, don't remind me of the old viral videos. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I remembered NFS Underground 2 videos....

I can't wait for a remake of NFS U2, it's my favourite racing game of all time, and likely will always be. I just keep hearing the snoop remix of riders of the storm whenever I think about it. *sigh* good times! good times...

Also. Boooxxxxxyyyyy!!!!

Just don't post chocolate rain. No one needs to see Tay breathe by leaning to the side again...

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I kinda like Boxxy. If she was real, that'd be annoying, but because it's an act it's kinda funny. You can also make up your own meaning with it too.

She's now the host of animalist

And anyhoo

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Please, don't remind me of the old viral videos. 

Chocolate RAIN *breath* Some stay dry and others feel the pain...:D

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Chocolate RAIN *breath* Some stay dry and others feel the pain... :D

Now, that one was alright. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I can't wait for a remake of NFS U2, it's my favourite racing game of all time, and likely will always be. I just keep hearing the snoop remix of riders of the storm whenever I think about it. *sigh* good times! good times...

Also. Boooxxxxxyyyyy!!!!

Just don't post chocolate rain. No one needs to see Tay breathe by leaning to the side again...

Not sure if they are gonna make a new Underground game. The new ones suck.