Radiators and Water cooling

I am kinda confused about radiators, I get that they cool your CPU obviously but where do I put the liquid in to cool it? Radiators obviously need liquid to cool the components but I just don't get where the user is able to put in the water! All I see is the radiator and CPU attachment. Could someone please shed some light on this for me?

You use a reservoir to fill and old liquid for the loop, if it's custom. All in one units are just filled almost all the way and corked together.

I am kinda confused about radiators, I get that they cool your CPU obviously but where do I put the liquid in to cool it? Radiators obviously need liquid to cool the components but I just don't get where the user is able to put in the water! All I see is the radiator and CPU attachment. Could someone please shed some light on this for me?

CPU generates heat and transfer it through your waterblock attached on it.  On the other side of the copper/brass (plated or not) which is inside the waterblock will have coolant run through it and therefore heat are absorbed by coolant.  

Coolant will run pass into tubing and fittings where they connected and then into Radiators.  Radiators have small channel pipes for the coolant to go in and out.  The thin fins attached on it will dissipate heat when air move across.

In order to do the above, you need a pump at any point in this loop to drive it.  This pump is basically a motor that can push fluid.  There's no need to have a reservoir theoretically.  However, two major reasons why you need one.

1. Coolant will vapor.

2. Pump running when no fluid goes in will result damage to itself with in just a few seconds.  This is also why most of the time ppl connectes res physically above the pump directly to reduce the chance damaging your pump while having leaking or any reason your coolant has gone out of loop.

All-in-one are exactly the same thing but weaker/smaller pump, res connects to the pump which is the thing you see on the CPU block

you use reservoirs to hold the water and some tubings the water use to travel through to go to blocks and radiators. and a pump to pump some water to go around and around.

Live your life like a dream.