Custom water loop kits, are they worth it?

Was just wondering if anybody has ever bought or had any sort of experience with water cooling kits, preferably by alpha-cool. My main question is are they worth it or not because there seems to be a big difference in price when buying a kit as opposed to buying the parts separately. I was originally going to upgrade my closed loop 120mm to a 240mm when i stumpled upon this ( http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p1155_Alphacool-NexXxoS-Cool-Answer-240-LT-ST---Set.html?language=en&XTCsid=1mlovr5e19m73sqmosk3li4h96 ). Would the kit in the link support a gpu also if i was to upgrade in the future? If anybody has any other suggestions i would love to hear them  :)  thanks for the help guys.

CPU - i5 4690K l GPU - XFX R9 280X l MoBo - ASUS Maximus vii Ranger l RAM - 8GB Vengeance Pro l PSU - Corsair CX750l HDD - Seagate Barracuda l CPU Cooler - Custom Water loop Case - Corsair Air 540 l OS - Windows 7 l Mouse - Mad C.A.T.Z RAT 3 l KeyBoard - Razer Blackwidow Chroma 

Was just wondering if anybody has ever bought or had any sort of experience with water cooling kits, preferably by alpha-cool. My main question is are they worth it or not because there seems to be a big difference in price when buying a kit as opposed to buying the parts separately. I was originally going to upgrade my closed loop 120mm to a 240mm when i stumpled upon this ( http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p1155_Alphacool-NexXxoS-Cool-Answer-240-LT-ST---Set.html?language=en&XTCsid=1mlovr5e19m73sqmosk3li4h96 ). Would the kit in the link support a gpu also if i was to upgrade in the future? If anybody has any other suggestions i would love to hear them  :)  thanks for the help guys.

This is defiantly worth it vs a 240mm closed also it does not have a gpu block added in but you can do that yourself

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

The pump is pretty bad. It is loud.

He can upgrade it

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

I'm not sure about alphacool, but most cases seem to use the same parts you could buy separately, just in a package. Helps folks know what to get without piecing out the whole thing.

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Yes, if you wanted to add a gpu in the future it will be fine. But I think you will be better off getting something like the h220x as that is cheaper and you can also add a gpu in the future if you wanted to.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

And this. Try to find something at least with a DDC...preferrably a D5 pump. With a D5, you will be more than able to upgrade to more radiators, GPU cooling, etc. Not to mention quieter and better in just about every way...

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

It is worth it if the bad pump is removed. I started my loop with a Phobya kit and expanded from there.

they also sell one with a ddc pump or a d5

This is defiantly worth it vs a 240mm closed also it does not have a gpu block added in but you can do that yourself

the gpu is an idea for the future because my current graphics card has a custom pcb so there are no full cover heat sinks for it. I always shied away from custom water loops before because they always seemed really expensive but this would be great.

any suggestions for a better one?

CPU - i5 4690K l GPU - XFX R9 280X l MoBo - ASUS Maximus vii Ranger l RAM - 8GB Vengeance Pro l PSU - Corsair CX750l HDD - Seagate Barracuda l CPU Cooler - Custom Water loop Case - Corsair Air 540 l OS - Windows 7 l Mouse - Mad C.A.T.Z RAT 3 l KeyBoard - Razer Blackwidow Chroma 

If you live in the U.S., Here is a How to Water Cool your CPU + GPU for Under $200 Guide

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."