Cheap Water Coolers that are still reliable?

Can some of you list some cheaper AIO's that are still reliable? I'm going to be running a Xeon build but I still want the chip to stay cool (I'm also thinking about increasing the base clock and trying to "overclock" it a tad) and I'd figured I'd give water cooling a first time try. 

I've been looking at the Corsair H55 (the newer one) and the H60 doesn't look too bad either. Thoughts on those?

Any other recommendations? 

Can some of you list some cheaper AIO's that are still reliable? I'm going to be running a Xeon build but I still want the chip to stay cool (I'm also thinking about increasing the base clock and trying to "overclock" it a tad) and I'd figured I'd give water cooling a first time try. 

I've been looking at the Corsair H55 (the newer one) and the H60 doesn't look too bad either. Thoughts on those?

Waste of money. Just get a 212 Evo or something

"Rawr XD"

Those cheap water coolers aren't good, they are around a good air cooler(like a hyper 212 evo).

like there were ever any cheap water coolers

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Any other recommendations? 

Like the others above have stated: they are a waste of money. 

Maybe you could stick your pc in a fridge and play it, you did ask for recommendations :P

I've heard good things about the Nepton 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

If you really want to do watercooling, I would recommand the corsair H105 or the Swiftech H220-X / H240X as for AIOs. The Swiftech one's supposed to be upgradable to go with a custom loop later. It might be a good start.

PC1 = i7 4790k  -  Asus Z97 Mark1  -  Corsair Dominator 32GB kit  -  Evga GTX 780Ti SC x2 SLI  -  SSD 512GB x2  -  12TB NAS  -  Carbide Air540  -  24" 120Hz x2 3D ready  -  Corsair K95 + M95
Custom Watercooling loop with low profile radiators / fans

PC2 = i7 4770k  -  Z97 Maximus VII Hero  -  16 GB kit  -  Evga GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  -  Graphite 760T  -  24" VE248 x2  -  Corsair K70RGB + M90 

Those cheap water coolers aren't good, they are around a good air cooler(like a hyper 212 evo).

Alright well what about the H75? It's like right next to the H80i's performance and costs slightly less. 

Waste of money. Just get a 212 Evo or something

What about the H75? It's nearly like a H80i for slightly less. 

What about the H75? It's nearly like a H80i for slightly less. 

For a Xeon that you're only base clock OCing no, nothing is really worth it over a 212 Evo

"Rawr XD"

For a Xeon that you're only base clock OCing no, nothing is really worth it over a 212 Evo

Finneee the 212 Evo is a pain in the ass to install sometimes though. 

When OC'ing the base clock it is. The D14 is huge. I might need to add more RAM later (which I am considering) I'd hate to have to uninstall it. 

Uhh wat, Xeon are locked....

FSB boost OC is a little boost.

When OC'ing the base clock it is. The D14 is huge. I might need to add more RAM later (which I am considering) I'd hate to have to uninstall it. 

When OC'ing base clock you'd be lucky to get another 500MHz out of it... You'd likely be fine even with something like an Arctic Alpine 11

"Rawr XD"

When OC'ing base clock you'd be lucky to get another 500MHz out of it... You'd likely be fine even with something like an Arctic Alpine 11

Yeah I guess. 

Uhh wat, Xeon are locked....

FSB boost OC is a little boost.

True, but it'll still get slightly hotter. 

@MeesterJackson

Cooler Master Seidon 240M for $60 on Newegg.com

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."