What mousepad should i get

The Aorus Extended is a desk size mouse pad.

If you're going to juxtapose the Sphex to the size of the Aorus I mentioned, its not going to be a fair comparison in price.

You can get an Aorus mousepad for around 15 euros (in similar size) that is much better built.

If you look at most mousepads like Razer, Steelseries, Mionix, and etc, the edges are not braided like the Aorus. Instead, its usually glued onto the padded bottom. The Aorus mousepad's edges do not peel and wear off and generally are more durable.

The logo of the company is not etched onto the surface of the mousepad. There is a glued metal logo piece on the top right which means that there will be no fading or wearing of the picture/logo like most mousepads.

To illustrate this:

Pay attention when it zooms up on the edges of the Razer mouse pad.

http://youtu.be/C_2IH-4LhQ0?t=2m28s

Well too bad it is not in my country

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

What is the point of really big mousepad? Since you have very high DPI and the mouse moves very fast

Erm, maybe if you're a pro and use your whole hand to aim and your whole wrist to micro correct.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Erm, maybe if you're a pro and use your whole hand to aim and your whole wrist to micro correct.

789e6f9383750a686280aafd07e9e6da92da0ecd

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

well yeah, you can get a super huge mousepad and use low sensitivity to aim better.

yeahsciencebitch.PNG
Well thank you for that vid and info but i am not MLG so i would like to stick with a normal size pad because i have a small desk

People on these forums give generic suggestions when it comes to mousepad that are deskpad size such as:

Mionix 900, XtracPads XXL, Razer Goliahs, and etc.

No one knows about the Aorus......

Rather than make an ignorant statement about "people on these forums," perhaps you should have just flat out suggested it, and explained why. I just watched a YouTube review on it, and it looks like an excellent mouspad, and it's only $5USD more than the XTRAC Ripper XXL that I have. I didn't know the Aurus existed. It's only got maybe two reviews on Newegg. The embroidered edge looks pretty nice, but I'm not sure how I'd like it when my arm is resting on it. I loved my SteelSeries, and I got maybe half a decade out of it, but you are right, the fraying edges is a problem that plagues cloth mousepads. I've been using cloth mousepads since I started gaming when I was maybe 7 or 8, so I don't think I could ever use a non-cloth mousepad.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

The Aorus Extended is a desk size mouse pad.

If you're going to juxtapose the Sphex to the size of the Aorus I mentioned, its not going to be a fair comparison in price.

You can get an Aorus mousepad for around 15 euros (in similar size) that is much better built.

If you look at most mousepads like Razer, Steelseries, Mionix, and etc, the edges are not braided like the Aorus. Instead, its usually glued onto the padded bottom. The Aorus mousepad's edges do not peel and wear off and generally are more durable.

The logo of the company is not etched onto the surface of the mousepad. There is a glued metal logo piece on the top right which means that there will be no fading or wearing of the picture/logo like most mousepads.

To illustrate this:

Pay attention when it zooms up on the edges of the Razer mouse pad.

http://youtu.be/C_2IH-4LhQ0?t=2m28s

Rather than make an ignorant statement about "people on these forums," perhaps you should have just flat out suggested it, and explained why. I just watched a YouTube review on it, and it looks like an excellent mouspad, and it's only $5USD more than the XTRAC Ripper XXL that I have. I didn't know the Aurus existed. It's only got maybe two reviews on Newegg. The embroidered edge looks pretty nice, but I'm not sure how I'd like it when my arm is resting on it. I loved my SteelSeries, and I got maybe half a decade out of it, but you are right, the fraying edges is a problem that plagues cloth mousepads. I've been using cloth mousepads since I started gaming when I was maybe 7 or 8, so I don't think I could ever use a non-cloth mousepad.

I did.. a couple post down from the one you quoted on me.