What mousepad should i get

I was considering buying a new mousepad because my cloth pad i have it is already 5 years old and it has started to wear of i was thinking to buy a new one . Thus a simple question is what should i buy i dont seek any unresonable price like 40 euros + just a good standart mousepad at around 15 euros .Thus i saw Razer Sphex , SteelSeries QcK , Razer Goliathus Control , Roccat Taito should i buy one of them ? find better one ? or go with what i like? . Mouse i have is Roccat Savu , space i have is 25cm vertically and over 40cm horrizontally

Any advice would be apreciated thank you for your time

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

the Qck i would suggest, colors and patterns should NOT be put on mouse pads.. its just stupid :P  also the Qck is quite well regarded. and i have one laying around here, tho im using a much bigger mouse pad now instead

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

the Qck i would suggest, colors and patterns should NOT be put on mouse pads.. its just stupid :P  also the Qck is quite well regarded. and i have one laying around here, tho im using a much bigger mouse pad now instead

What is the point of really big mousepad? Since you have very high DPI and the mouse moves very fast

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Also dont cloth mousepads get really dirty?

What is the point of really big mousepad? Since you have very high DPI and the mouse moves very fast

i use between 400 and 800 dpi.. high dpi makes for shit accuracy. 

nothing a cloth with some water on wont get out, or some soap. and considering its a superior surface imo, i could never go on anything else.

I just replaced my SteelSeries QCK+ with a XTrac Ripper XXL, and it is amazing! Pretty much the same surface, but covers my whole desk! I'm a low sensitivity gamer, so I need the surface. Plus, I hate the "edges" of a mousepad, so this makes everything seamless.

Took this just now (click-through to full res):
IMG_20141025_174531.jpg

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

nothing a cloth with some water on wont get out, or some soap. and considering its a superior surface imo, i could never go on anything else.

Why is it supperior?And you dont use a brush to clean? Like a carpet brush i used?

I just replaced my SteelSeries QCK+ with a XTrac Ripper XXL, and it is amazing! Pretty much the same surface, but covers my whole desk! I'm a low sensitivity gamer, so I need the surface. Plus, I hate the "edges" of a mousepad, so this makes everything seamless.

Took this just now (click-through to full res):

IMG_20141025_174531.jpg

That is ridiculsy huge why you need a mouse pad that covers your whole desk ?

Why is it supperior?And you dont use a brush to clean? Like a carpet brush i used?

better read for the sensor, tho metal wins there in some cases, but metal scrapes super fast and turns it into shit, and whats there to brush? its nano millimeters thick :/, and hell, iv had mine now for months and havent needed to clean it.

better read for the sensor, tho metal wins there in some cases, but metal scrapes super fast and turns it into shit, and whats there to brush? its nano millimeters thick :/, and hell, iv had mine now for months and havent needed to clean it.

Brush the dirty surface?

and mine is about as big as that aswell, no edges, soft for my wrist on the keyboard. and i need atleast 30-40cm of space to move my mouse, and even that is a bit too small really, i tend to reach the edges more than id like

That is ridiculsy huge why you need a mouse pad that covers your whole desk ?

I love the surface, I'd rather feel the pad than feel the cold laminate of the desk. It's a preference, I suppose. Makes it seem like the mousepad is the desk, rather than on it.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
  • W11Pro

Media Server

• Unraid 6.9.2
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

and mine is about as big as that aswell, no edges, soft for my wrist on the keyboard. and i need atleast 30-40cm of space to move my mouse, and even that is a bit too small really, i tend to reach the edges more than id like

What screen you have? My mousepad is 16cm vertically and 12 cm horizontally and never reach the edges

I love the surface, I'd rather feel the pad than feel the cold laminate of the desk. It's a preference, I suppose. Makes it seem like the mousepad is the desk, rather than on it.

Whatever float your boat i guess

What screen you have? My mousepad is 16cm vertically and 12 cm horizontally and never reach the edges

Who are you asking about the screen?

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
  • W11Pro

Media Server

• Unraid 6.9.2
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

24 inch when gaming, but using low dps, and sensitivity so that 1cm on the mat = 1cm on the screen means i need lots of space

24 inch when gaming, but using low dps, and sensitivity so that 1cm on the mat = 1cm on the screen means i need lots of space

19 inch i mine xD

Who are you asking about the screen?

Rorgash

Oppai mousepads...I kid you not...okay maybe a little bit.  But I love mine :D, for more reasons than one.

they are kinda small  in more ways than one xD

I was considering buying a new mousepad because my cloth pad i have it is already 5 years old and it has started to wear of i was thinking to buy a new one . Thus a simple question is what should i buy i dont seek any unresonable price like 40 euros + just a good standart mousepad at around 15 euros .Thus i saw Razer Sphex , SteelSeries QcK , Razer Goliathus Control , Roccat Taito should i buy one of them ? find better one ? or go with what i like? . Mouse i have is Roccat Savu , space i have is 25cm vertically and over 40cm horrizontally

Any advice would be apreciated thank you for your time

There are no decent mousepads for 15 euros that aren't cloth based.

If you're willing to bump it up a bit to 30 euros, I would suggest:

Aorus Thunder P3X- Extended.

Well-built, non-stainable by liquids, and slick.

People on these forums give generic suggestions when it comes to mousepad that are deskpad size such as:

Mionix 900, XtracPads XXL, Razer Goliahs, and etc.

No one knows about the Aorus......

There are no decent mousepads for 15 euros that aren't cloth based.

If you're willing to bump it up a bit to 30 euros, I would suggest:

Aorus Thunder P3X- Extended.

Well-built, non-stainable by liquids, and slick.

People on these forums give generic suggestions when it comes to mousepad that are deskpad size such as:

Mionix 900, XtracPads XXL, Razer Goliahs, and etc.

No one knows about the Aorus......

Razer Sphex is at 15 euros and it is not cloth based and waht a 30 euro mousepad would do difrently than a 15 one?

Razer Sphex is at 15 euros and it is not cloth based and waht a 30 euro mousepad would do difrently than a 15 one?

The Aorus Extended is a desk size mouse pad.

If you're going to juxtapose the Sphex to the size of the Aorus I mentioned, its not going to be a fair comparison in price.

You can get an Aorus mousepad for around 15 euros (in similar size) that is much better built.

If you look at most mousepads like Razer, Steelseries, Mionix, and etc, the edges are not braided like the Aorus. Instead, its usually glued onto the padded bottom. The Aorus mousepad's edges do not peel and wear off and generally are more durable.

The logo of the company is not etched onto the surface of the mousepad. There is a glued metal logo piece on the top right which means that there will be no fading or wearing of the picture/logo like most mousepads.

To illustrate this:

Pay attention when it zooms up on the edges of the Razer mouse pad.

http://youtu.be/C_2IH-4LhQ0?t=2m28s

+1 for QCK. Awesome mousepad. Had it for a few years now and it's showing no signs of wear.