Which 970 is the best?

Rexchaos

I don't believe that it does

Yeah thats a problem. I'm really getting c onfused right now, i somehow found that the gigabyte z97mx gaming 5 comes with wifi, but now i cant find where i found it. I only found

1. Qualcomm® Atheros Killer E2201 LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit

^this on the website. Can someone help me confirm it? getting more and more confused..

Yeah thats a problem. I'm really getting c onfused right now, i somehow found that the gigabyte z97mx gaming 5 comes with wifi, but now i cant find where i found it. I only found

^this on the website. Can someone help me confirm it? getting more and more confused..

EDIT: Apparently gigabyte m-atx boards dont come with wifi, would this mean that i'd have to be in a room with my ethernet the whole time? Thats kind of annoying.

A LAN Chip is for wired connection.

I personally dont think any 970 can beat a gigabyte 970 G1 with its high clock speed few are faster and is great for overclocking with strong reliability and a good size.

They all OC about the same and it comes down to the ... Silicon lottery. the Zotac AMP ! Extreme is a beefier card than the G1 though.

A LAN Chip is for wired connection.

So basically if i go m-atx, i'd have to be wired all the time.

They all OC about the same and it comes down to the ... Silicon lottery. the Zotac AMP ! Extreme is a beefier card than the G1 though.

Ah i see. the g1 wouldn't be that extremely loud correct? or would it be loud due to all that OC and triple fans.

Ah i see. the g1 wouldn't be that extremely loud correct? or would it be loud due to all that OC and triple fans.

No you can get a USB wireless adapter. They are like $30 in Canadian and maybe $20 in America. The GPU wont be real loud as almost all 970 are low noise.

No, You can get a PCIe/USB wireless card for pretty cheap

I cant seem to find websites that I would use to buy it. and

• Higher power consumption than GTX 980 reference design

^ a 970 palit having a higher wattage than a 980?

Ah i see. But alot of people have compatibility issues with the H100i referring to the "Expensive for what it is"

And oh, what would be better, Intel ethernet or killer ethernet ?

the killer ones i have it on my msi GE 60 apache laptop and on my g1 m itx mother board and it dose a job from heaven for me