Will 1 240mm rad be enough?

will 1 240mm rad be enough to cool 2 R9 280X DCII's and an i7 4770k?

thanks.

You want to cool both GPUs and the 4770k  with the rad? I dont think it will be enough

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

240 monster RAD? yes

anything else, hell no

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I plan on building it in a Lian Li PC-9F with a few mods, what if I add a 140mm rear rad to it?

will 1 240mm rad be enough to cool 2 R9 280X DCII's and an i7 4770k?

thanks.

No!

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

So further looking into it it will be producing about 600w TDP maybe more with a mild overclock on the processor, now Im wondering where I find out information on how much each radiator can dissipate so I can figure out if a 240mm rad and a 140mm rad will do the trick, I plan on using all EK products so I can lump all my purchases from one site, so I will most likely be using the EK CoolStream RAD XTC 140 and the EK CoolStream RAD XTC 240. Thanks in advance.

oh, what about an extra 140mm rear rad with the 240mm front rad?

Not enough but if you do 3x140mm then you should be good.

Not enough but if you do 3x140mm then you should be good.

Hmm the Lian Li PC-9F only has space for a front 240 rad, what if I had both rads in a push pull config, I know I will most likely have to have the fans ramped up a bit regarding the RPM but the computer wont really be under full load at any given time

@SuperShires

It is not the fact that you will have the fans at 100% speed not the configuration of having push pull as much as it is the fact that SLI GPUs can create a restriction in a water loop and the GPUs are 2x280xs plus you want to add a 4770k which also creates much heat. The only way to provide the cooling you need is to go with larger radiators meaning thickness and length as well as a combination of coolant flow rate and pressure head.

So you will need a D5 pump and radiators of larger size and or thickness. Now if you can only use 120mm radiators then you will need 45mm and thicker radiators, if you use 140mm radiators then you can use slimmer radiators. 

I suggest you get a 420mm radiator and externally mount it in the back and run the tube through the grommeted holes in the back of the case. I know it is not ideal and everyone wants a fancy looking watercooled PC but it would be best.