Specific Questions on Push/Pull

I have 2 questions specifically on push/pull fan configurations on radiators.

1. Is it okay to do push/pull with different fans as long as both of their CFM are similar? 

2. "If you're using push/pull fans, make sure that the push fan has about 10% higher CFM than the pull fan" - Is that true?

Btw, I'm not doing push/pull just curious. I know it's not worth the money, but I just really want to know.

And I suppose @MattP123 and @Jodomcfrodo can help me here.

1. Is it okay to do push/pull with different fans as long as both of their CFM are similar? 

2. "If you're using push/pull fans, make sure that the push fan has about 10% higher CFM than the pull fan" - Is that true?

Btw, I'm not doing push/pull just curious. I know it's not worth the money, but I just really want to know.

And I suppose @MattP123 and @Jodomcfrodo can help me here.

a. push pull not good price to performnce3 b you dont need the same fans

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

a. push pull not good price to performnce3 b you dont need the same fans

I just said I know it's not worth the price, I just want to know.

Does B answer my first question? It makes sense to be able to use 2 different fans right? :)

1. not really, functionally it will work with any fan combination, but if one is better in flow the weaker begins to be a bottleneck/restriction. cfm is one aspect, but you then have static pressure, turbulent dead zones, difference in noise profiles.
  2. poppycock. see answer one.

I just said I know it's not worth the price, I just want to know.

Does B answer my first question? It makes sense to be able to use 2 different fans right? :)

yea example if that the noctua nff12 are better for push than pull so i would use those on the outside and some cheeper fans ion inside

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I have push/pull on the h105 with nf-f12s on either side and it makes just about 5 degrees of difference. Not really worth spending the extra money on the extra fans. It doesn't matter what fans you use, as long as they're both static pressure optimized.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop