Officially Done With Humanity

Wow, excuse me? This is news related to technology, albeit humorous, but still news. Also, because I obviously make no money or anything from the amount of page views this has, why would you even say that?

No it's not, refer to the moderator who moved it accordingly.

I hope you learned from this.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

No it's not, refer to the moderator who moved it accordingly.

I hope you learned from this.

Oh, didn't even realize it was moved!

No need to be rude, it was news. Does news always need to be a product launch/some new component?

Oh, didn't even realize it was moved!

No need to be rude, it was news. Does news always need to be a product launch/some new component?

It's not really news. Just your opinion.

Someone made a typewriter with a different font. Boo hoo.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

It's an unprofessional and frankly offensive font. I cannot help but formulate the assumption that anyone who utilizes it is lacking in both mental aptitude as well as business acumen.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I-was-having.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Nothing is wrong with Comic Sans if used appropriate.

People just geeking out for small things.

There are more important things in the world then this but ok.... We all need to hate something to make us feel smarter, better.

Another idiotic reason to hate on something.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

At least it's better than papyrus.

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

this is so sad.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

It's tacky, childish, informal, and no one with any graphic design experience can stand it.

Second only is Papyrus, @HerEscutcheon

Why can't a font be any of those things? Obviously there are places where the font is inappropriate, but that's not the fonts fault.

Why can't a font be any of those things? Obviously there are places where the font is inappropriate, but that's not the fonts fault.

Of course it's not the fault of the font. It's the misuse of a tool.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

People hating people hating a font for no other reason than personal taste.

Guys please

you dont need to read every thread in this forum (except you are working right now, or on school, or a student and you dont have nothing else to do like me right now)

and some of you seem to lack some humor

*sigh*

whatever i personally hate people who write in huge letters because of no reason

its simply not comfortable to read imo

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

People hating people hating a font for no other reason than personal taste.

-ramblings snip-

It's not simply personal taste. It is simply inappropriate for formal communications. Why not write your CV using this font and see how just how many offers you receive and where to demonstrate this point.

It's not simply personal taste. It is simply inappropriate for formal communications. Why not write your CV using this font and see how just how many offers you receive and where to demonstrate this point.

Okay then you may get me an exact definition of formal communication. I personally don't think that forums can generally be defined as a formal area.

To prevent misunderstanding i hate it too if people use it but my eyes simply hate reading more than few lines written with CSMS. I never used it and i will never use it.

Using the right font for particular types of texts is something not everyone is capable of which is quite sad imo.

I recieved a ticket for speeding few months ago which was written in something like century schoolbook or something like that. 

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Using the right font for particular types of texts is something not everyone is capable of which is quite sad imo.

Essentially this.

I love Comic Sans. It is an amazing font but it does need to be used properly! Using it on official serious stuff is weird. Using it here is fine, because I love it.

P.S. Size of the font makes it weird too.

Humanity is just a barbaric thing to live with... i wish i were a snow leopard! 

Is it a crime to like this font? *Runs away hiding*

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

Humanity is just a barbaric thing to live with... i wish i were a snow leopard! 

I agree, humanity is indeed barbaric. Thoughts of the things that occur even on a daily basis make me want to throw up. Sometimes I can't help but feel resentment and hate towards myself for simply being part of the species.