Linus is in the Omni video

lol, its allready 4 times over the goal xD

but i dont see this as a gaming periferal. just for the few. 

I want to use this in skyrim, start swinging swords around my living room sounds like fun.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I want to use this in skyrim, start swinging swords around my living room sounds like fun.

but then when you have to run everywhere. the journey will be real!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Bangin'

I mean

Ballin'

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Or running from a dragon.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

From solitude to riften every morning, I might just make the olympics :D

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Can't see this being used for multiplayer games, as it is no way you can play competitively with that thing, or at least at the top of your performance. However it would be awesome for single player games, of for multi player if it would group you up against other players with it. I would be very fit in no time if I got this xD

Looks great! The only thing that confuses me is the low frame rates on all the gameplay footage, what's that all about?

Just imagine future versions of the Omni. Already it is mindblowing, but as future comes, who knows what it brings with itself.

This technology cannot exist.  The snack food industry wants you sitting on your butt eating cheetos while you play games not getting in shape.  I expect frito lay to buy the company and burry it.   :D

Just imagine future versions of the Omni. Already it is mindblowing, but as future comes, who knows what it brings with itself.

maybe gun movement could be tracked! Even gun recoil!!

OMFG HE ISN´T WEARING SOCKS AND SANDALS , WE LOST HIM MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!

Interested in Business and Technology

maybe gun movement could be tracked! Even gun recoil!!

Ohhh, so cool... Enter ww2 batle and fight like it's real. :o it will be awesome if it continues to develop properly. Not just gameing, site seeing also, or just going for a nice walk WITH IN A GAME :D although, I don't really think you can be Ezio -_-

Linus's entire video about the Omni is lower on the page.....

Why isn't anyone freaking out about that?

Wow, almost four times their goal in three days.... Amazing.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Playing Arma 3 on this  and oculus rift would be awesome

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Linus is in every video ever. You just have to have some serious editing skills...and too much time.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.